It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 11:03:19

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat 05. Mar 2022 12:31:09 

This post was before in whishlist/bugreport, I putted in here because here it is better placed...posted in 09.02.22

Hello Tomas !
Today I have tested it with my Align Dominator 450 L the situation about only one SRXL2-Satellite, an 4651T -
To rememberance I have an YGE 65 LVT and Spirit II with firmware 3.3.3 -

The test situation is as follows, start the transmitter NX10, push in 6S-battery and start then the Spirit Settings -
Then I tested the two sticks in the diagnostic tabs, all works fine - I also started the motor (65%) and cut it by Hold - the telemetry shows realistic data of voltage, rpm etc. -
After that I disconnected the 4561T - In the display of the NX10 was shown only "-" and no data - I tested the sticks and no reaction on spirit settings, that's absolutely right because no connection of the 4651T (dark) -
I put the connection back in the 4651T and all works perfect again - no unrealistic datas where shown, all datas like before disconnection -
I tested the both sticks and in diagnostic tab all works correctly - I repeated the disconnection/connection two times more with the same result, no
negative changes, all datas were perfect stable in telemetry screen only the framelosses are set back to "0" and thats absolute normal !
In the addendum you see the flightlog of this test, here you can see receiver signal lost...two or three times I am not shure...

I think that that is the key, here it works all perfect (only one SRXL2-satellite) -
This suggests that something is wrong with the two satellite solution (SLRX2) -

Best regards
Matthias

PS. I have putted this contribution from the "Wishlist" in this thread because of no response -
here we have an unsolved problem with two satellites and telemetry, please help Tomas -
https://www.spirit-system.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5067

Attachments:
spirit-log-2022-02-09-185748.pdf [72.64 KiB]
Downloaded 127 times

PostPosted: Mon 28. Mar 2022 15:41:20 

Hello Tomas,
why I did get any answer from you, have I made something wrong ? Can you please explain that ? Ignoring is not a nice reaction -

Thanks in advance !

PostPosted: Mon 28. Mar 2022 17:32:24 
Site Admin

Hello,

I am sorry for delayed reply. There was no reply, because I have nothing to reply that can help you yet.
We are very busy with many tasks people need and asking everyday, while trying to find ways how to maintain production of our products without bigger delays, designing new products, programming new firmwares and resolving various issues. So it is very easy to forgot to reply. Certainly it is not ignoring.
At the moment if you need quick solution I can recommend you to get full size SRXL2 receiver and use with SRXL2 satellite, this is also recommended by Spektrum.
In the meantime we will try to find what the problem could be in your case.

PostPosted: Mon 28. Mar 2022 18:24:22 

I managed to get out with my 550 yesterday.

Cleared all logs beforehand and reset logging. All parameters enabled at 25Hz.

Haven't had chance yet but as soon as I have time I try pulling the logs and report back here.

PostPosted: Tue 29. Mar 2022 14:32:51 

Hello Tomas,
thanks for your reply and clarification - I understand you absolute and hope of an solution you will find out -
First of all thank you !

Regards
Matthias

PostPosted: Tue 29. Mar 2022 14:49:22 

Hi Mike,
nice to hear from you again !
I am really curios what the logs will say us about the situation of the 4651T and the 9747 SRXL2-satellites -
My simple test on the workbench showed problems with the telemetry after disconnection and reconnection of one satellite - Then we will maybe see that this problem will not occur - that would be the best news we could get ! In the other case we have an telemetry problem like my simple test showed on the workbench, then something must still be done -

Regards
Matthias

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13