It is currently Fri 29. Mar 2024 0:16:22

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu 04. Nov 2021 19:58:56 

Hello,
can you please help me why I didn't get the integration page ?
Any help will be appreciated !

As sayed in another article I have an NX10, Spirit II with an SRXL2 receiver 4651T and ESC telemetry with an YGE LVT - the ESC telemetry works perfect - but I didn't get the integration page.
If I scroll with the roller I didn't see any blank page -

Can anybody say me something about the missing integration page in the nx10 ?
What can I do ?

@Tomas
Tomas have you tested the integration with new spektrum radios like NX10, NX8 or NX6 ?

Thanks a lot in advance !
Mattes61

PostPosted: Fri 05. Nov 2021 23:19:18 

the same has happened with the DX9 model just go to last screen and move transmitter sticks to the botton and to the middle it will open up integration, thats because text gen is no longer in the telemetry settings.

PostPosted: Sat 06. Nov 2021 17:00:15 

Hello,
thank you for your answer, unfortunately it didn't work for me -

Regardless of which telemetry window was open, the integration was not started (no message ready) - What I saw was that the values displayed on the screen were briefly reset, but then became active again - Something seems to be wrong, possibly on the spektrum side - The only question is how do I get to the right contact to inquire there -
Maybe someone has a tip ?

Best regards
Matthias

PostPosted: Sat 06. Nov 2021 23:03:23 

I have also been having this problem, I have the NX8, There is no spirit integration window and I cant seem to get the smart ESC / Battery telemetry data to be forwarded to the spektrum receiver so that it can be viewed on my transmitter. I tried to move the sticks to get the menu to pop up without success. Spektrum telemetry does work when plugging my esc (throttle) into the receiver and selecting unassigned for throttle in spirit config but then when I reboot the system something happens and I cannot arm my esc so I have to configure the throttle so that it outputs from the spirit unit. I have been working on this for hours and its getting quite frustrating, any help would be appreciated.

Spektrum AR8020T
Spektrum NX8
Spektrum Avian 100 amp ESC
Spektrum 6S battery
Spirit GT

PostPosted: Mon 08. Nov 2021 8:36:38 
Site Admin

Hello,

we have not tested integration with NX radios yet - there are so many radios each year we would have hundreds of them soon. But with iX and all previous it is working well.
The integration screen should popup when you are trying to enter the integration menu with two sticks moving to each other.

PostPosted: Mon 08. Nov 2021 15:03:12 

Hello Tomas !

The NX10 respectively the NX Series have an Priority Monitor - here you can see what telemetry data are available - I have made an screenshot from my NX10 - Here you see the available telemetry and here you see no TextGen - Why do I say this ? I have seen an video in youtube from Airmarshall who has presented the NX Telemetry - In his priority monitor I have seen under point 5 TextGen ?!! One module of his modellsetup has sent TextGen !
I think that's here the problem, because I have tried this with the Rudder- and Aileron Stick and nothing happens -
I have already described this above -

Yes, I understand, that you won't buy hundred of radios, but you must see that this people will buy your FBL-System and I think there are some enough to justify a buy of an NX.. maybe you have some contacts to lend out an NX to test ? This will be very helpful -

Yes I know too, that many people dislike spektrum but why ? "Problems" with transmitters are on all brands ? The most Problems are homemade because the antennas were not correctly laid - Thats not an transmitter problem - I hope that you will decide this in the customer's interest -

Please do not take this as a personal attack, because it should not be - thank you!

Thanks a lot in advance !

Best Regards
Matthias

Attachments:
DSC_0034.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG [ 8.28 MiB | Viewed 227 times ]

PostPosted: Mon 08. Nov 2021 18:40:55 

I do not know how you tested this but you must scroll to the last page with the spirit connected and running then move the Rudder stick to the right and Aileron stick to the left and hold for over 2 seconds. I do not think you get the blank screen any more and only goes into textgen when you move the sticks....

PostPosted: Mon 08. Nov 2021 19:36:54 

Hello 10x,

I have tried it several times like you said but nothing changes - One thing is right you can't select TextGen in the telemerie, but if some component send TextGen it will work automatically !

I can try it 100 times but it didn'work -

If it works for you what is the difference ? Have you an NX ?
I don't think so otherwise it would have to work for me too and it doesn't !

I have the latest airware installed (3.0.6) -

Best Regards
Matthias

PostPosted: Mon 08. Nov 2021 19:50:59 

I did use a DX18 and that worked all ok, now changed over to Jeti....
Sorry...
Regards Adrian

PostPosted: Mon 08. Nov 2021 20:04:25 
Site Admin

We will get NX radio during next week.