It is currently Tue 19. Mar 2024 12:03:26

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon 01. Aug 2022 19:09:01 

Hello,

I think I found a bug. With my DS12, I can neither deactivate the Nitro gov. in the Jeti menu when it is activated, nor activate it when it is deactivated.

It only works when I change it with the laptop.

PostPosted: Mon 01. Aug 2022 19:59:25 
Site Admin

Hello,

please make sure that you are configuring correct bank and then saving it.
Also make sure that Spirit Settings app is not running when you are configuring in the JETI integration.
JETI integration files must be correct for Spirit firmware that is used.

PostPosted: Mon 01. Aug 2022 21:55:03 

Everything is on 3.4.1

Of course, the app on the laptop is not running while I am setting the Spirit via the DS12.

It does not work in any bank. On the laptop I can only select gov on or off / global. In the Jeti I could activate or deactivate it individually per bank, but that doesn't work either. There is a lot of confusion. If I set it to off in bank 2, it is deactivated in Jeti for all 3 banks, but in reality it still works. Only when I deactivate it on the laptop is it really off and vice versa.

PostPosted: Thu 04. Aug 2022 8:36:42 
Site Admin

Please check that when you change it to ON or OFF then when pressing refresh button it is there as you set it. Also when you will change bank and then press refresh button the correct value will likely load.

If this is the case then it mean that the JETI integraiton files are outdated, because this error was in older version.

PostPosted: Fri 05. Aug 2022 9:32:16 

Hi,

again, I assure you that I have loaded the very latest integration file as of 18.07.2022. The Jeti would also show me an error if it was still the old file, which does not match the 3.4.1 software version.

But it does not work. I spent another whole afternoon on it 2 days ago. Without the PC software, no chance, it simply doesn't take it over in the FBL.

I also tried for a long time to program idl 1 without gov and idl 2 and idl 3 with gov, but that doesn't work either. Then there is real confusion and everything only works 1/2. There is another GTR here, with which it doesn't work either. A friend has a GT at home, he tried it and it doesn't work either. So something must be wrong.

PostPosted: Fri 05. Aug 2022 10:36:48 
Site Admin

Hello,

have you verified with refresh button?

When changing banks you should see clear difference that it changed from 0 to 1,2 after pressing button.

PostPosted: Fri 05. Aug 2022 11:19:06 

Yes, I have tried it. It also switches between 0, 1, 2, which works.

PostPosted: Wed 10. Aug 2022 8:01:18 
Site Admin

Hello,

we have new BIN file available for update.
If it will help to resolve the problem then it was enough to press REFRESH button whenever you enable/disable governor (when bank is switched)
Now it is always auto refreshed. So it was really not working correctly if you were switching banks, although it changed mode. But after changing bank at the same moment the current value was not refreshed.
Thank you for the report!

PostPosted: Mon 15. Aug 2022 8:07:22 

Hi,

I have now tried it with the new bin file. It works in itself now, yes. I can use the transmitter to activate or deactivate the gov.

But what I still don't like is that I can't use it bank independent. If it is activated and I want to deactivate it, I have to deactivate in bank 2, then in bank 1 and then in bank 0. It keeps getting messed up if I don't do it that way.

Why can't you activate or deactivate it in each bank separately? I would like it to be off in bank 0, which I use to start the engine and hover, and active in bank 1 and bank 2. But that is not possible. The reason for this is that the 49% throttle in bank 0 is not enough for me to achieve sufficient speed for flying.

PostPosted: Wed 24. Aug 2022 8:51:31 
Site Admin

Thank you for the message.

Unfortunately I dont understand the current problem.
When governor is disabled in a certain bank it is enough to set this bank. And it will just disable it.
When it is enabled in some bank, then it will be enabled immediately when such bank is active.

However we do not recommmend using exactly this procedure - never spoolup with bank and then enable governor.
Governor is designed to work when turned on at the ground before lift off. So that it will manage spooling up procedure.
In this way you will get the best performance.