It is currently Fri 29. Mar 2024 11:47:47

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu 19. Aug 2021 5:28:06 

Since purchasing 2 RSs from PILOT RC's TONY, I have slowly fallen in love with Spirit products, and I am eager to get GTR as soon as possible.

Here are some preliminary thoughts:
"DIAGNOSTIC TAB" is a very practical tool to help pilots understand whether the mechanical and electronic cooperation is perfect.
JETI Integration is a very practical interface to help pilots understand the working conditions of the helicopter in real time. This LUA continues to have many fans sharing their programming, making the UI interface more informative and perfect.
Now, most of the gyroscope manufacturers have begun to support "ESC Telemetry" because it helps the pilot to understand the data related to the helicopter's power system, so as to optimize the software configuration or change the hardware configuration.
I hope to add more parameter output of "GYRO Telemetry". At present, Spirit only supports "Vibration analysis from flight", and parameters such as height on GT.
I read the latest manual carefully. Due to language understanding, this will take time, but it shouldn't be a problem.
This "GYRO Telemetry" expects to be able to output more to the remote control display: for example: Spectrum Analyser XYZ data; flight tips (recommendations and warnings in various states. The important data in the recorded analysis chart is output to telemetry)... ...Thereby creating a "GYRO Telemetry" form and calling it to LUA.
Many years ago, I came into contact with learning programming. A not rigorous idea is that the call and output of these parameters are not difficult for firmware modification.
In the future, an innovative electronic product must do what others have not done yet. Adding these telemetry may be unimportant to some people, but for product managers, functions that are not present cannot be said to be unnecessary. (Caused by cognitive differences. No one can accurately say whether things that do not exist yet are useful, or that they can increase the charm of goods in the future)

My configuration: JETI 16II + Spirit
I have eliminated my JR 28X and sold 3 NEOs. So as to establish the basic combination of this fixed remote control and gyroscope helicopter.

Look forward to the Spirit gyroscope becoming more and more perfect. :D

PostPosted: Thu 19. Aug 2021 7:15:21 

Attachment:
screenshot_main_window.png
screenshot_main_window.png [ 19.79 KiB | Viewed 605 times ]

I expect to show more, but the gyroscope needs to give more telemetry

PostPosted: Thu 19. Aug 2021 8:23:59 
Site Admin

Hello,

thank you for kind words!

I am sure we can improve the interface. Certainly telemetry values can be transmitted.
What values you want to transmit?