It is currently Fri 19. Apr 2024 14:32:54

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat 19. Sep 2020 16:25:57 

Hi ALL
Today I wanted to do my maiden flight with new Goblin 570, but i have the situation that after connecting the battery that the FBL lost connection to my DS 12.
I was able after the FBL Initialization to move all Sender Sticks and all Gryo and Stick movements (Pitch, Nick, etc) works fine, but after a while (1-2 min) the Heli goes like into Fail safe mode although I have full battery and a full signal. After that I can not control anymore my Heli, but my servos have full power of battery.

Fortunately It was good that I was on the ground and not in the air. After that I disconnected the battery and connected the battery again and it was working fine. I did the 3th time but the same result, no movement nothing anymore possible.

What is also strange if I connect my computer with the FBL and control the settings, sometime I'm also losing at the sudden the connections. If this is occurred I have to close the software, open the software again and connect the Heli with the battery again.

What is also strange, normally if I connect my DS-12 with my other Goblins (389,700) which I have a Bavaria Demon FBL and a external JETI Receiver I get the sound back" Reveiver connected". I get not that sound after the connecting with Sprit FBL 2

Has some one faced this similar issue?

BR, Markus

PostPosted: Sat 19. Sep 2020 16:59:04 
Site Admin

Hello,

probably you have something connected at the E2 port - telemetry sensor? This is wrong with Spirit RS.
This could cause such issue.