It is currently Tue 28. May 2024 20:25:49

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Wish List
PostPosted: Tue 02. Jun 2015 23:37:55 

linux-user wrote:
nougiw wrote:
3. Upright only rescue mode with either 0 pitch or up to 5% pitch for failsafe setup. This can possibly reduce the rate that the heli will hit the ground and ensure it hits skids first to help prevent damage by letting the skids absorb some of the initial inpact. It can be done right now with self level mode, however, if the SL mode levels it out in the inverted state that may not be a good thing.

I think this is possible since 1.1.0
I theory I have this setting.
But a bug with Failsafe and Spektrum Satelite prevents this to work for me. http://www.spirit-system.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=554

Could you please confirm that now that "Failsafe for the Spektrum satellites supports all available channels now" #3 also works? And also could you confirm that #9 in my list is implemented with 1.2.0? I have no spectrum system to test it...
Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed 03. Jun 2015 7:45:28 
Site Admin

Some of mentioned points are working for long time actually.

For example point 12. is there from the beginning.

3. Is working from 1.1.0.

You can also activate rescue in selected attitude.

PostPosted: Wed 03. Jun 2015 14:20:15 

I'd like to add this to the wish list:

1. Is it possible to make the status led to shine/flash in different colors? For example solid red=bank0, solid blue=bank1 and solid green=bank2. And maybe flashing slowly to indicate self level and flashing fast to indicate rescue. It would be nice for setup and pre-flight testing.

2. Is it possible to have another set of banks, for real time tuning, controlled by the channel #8, that work independent of the banks controlled by the channel #7 (and maybe even yet another set by the channel #9)? This would be nice to have for real time tuning, when testing different parameter settings against each other. For example finding the preferred settings for parameters that somewhat interacts with each other, like "Flight Style" (banks on channel #8) and "Cyclic Feed Forward" (banks on channel #9) on the same flight, without having to land to make the adjustments.

3. I've found a way to program Acro-to-Normal rescue, but I'd still like to see this as a possibility in the software.

:-)

PostPosted: Tue 09. Jun 2015 12:13:49 

ZeXx86 wrote:
Some of mentioned points are working for long time actually.
For example point 12. is there from the beginning.

I've changed the order a bit, could you please check again if it's still #12 so that I move it to the "done" ones?
Do you see anything else implemented which I haven't marked as "done" yet?

ZeXx86 wrote:
You can also activate rescue in selected attitude.

Of course you mean by using a vario, right? Was it there from the beginning too?

PostPosted: Fri 12. Jun 2015 2:41:46 

With the new governor function, it would be nice if different banks were allowed different headspeeds (like vbar gov).

That way, you could use banks as your flight mode. Each bank with a different headspeed and gains, agility, etc. perfectly tuned for it. I can work around this with my Jeti transmitter, but folks with less flexible radios may not be able to set one switch to multiple functions (banks -and- flight mode).

PostPosted: Fri 12. Jun 2015 8:35:46 
Site Admin

You can change RPM with any radio just by switching Flight Modes. Actually there is no limitation with RPM as you can configure even 10 different head speeds.
Flight Mode can be assigned with Banks easily with for example Gyro Gain channel.

PostPosted: Mon 20. Jul 2015 17:46:37 

It would be great with a separate high and low pitch range setting during setup.

Skickat från min D5803 via Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu 26. Nov 2015 14:51:36 

I got no response last time, so I try again:

1- Different colors on the led.
Blue = initialization/not ready for flight.
Green = ready for flight/flight mode.
Red = abnormal event saved in the flight log. (Yes I know about the nodding swash plate, but this makes immediate awareness.)
White = setup mode/bluetooth/usb connected.

Double flashing to indicate self level and regular flashing to indicate rescue. Nice to have for setup and pre-flight check.

2- Another set of banks. Independent of the existing banks, and controlled by channel 8.

PostPosted: Thu 26. Nov 2015 15:10:22 
Site Admin

It is not possible to change color of the LED.

Unit is always ready to flight if you can see steady LED.
If it is dimming it is initializing.
If it is flashing then you are in some configuration menu and unit is not ready to flight. With respect to rate of flashing you can determine which mode it is.

In the flight you can't see LED so it is not important what you can see there (also unit can be placed in the model where it is not visible at all).
You can determine if rescue/stabilisation mode works correctly by checking it in the Diagnostic tab.
Diagnostic tab should tell you everything important so if you can see correct behavior there, it will work always in this way.

PostPosted: Thu 26. Nov 2015 22:28:16 

ZeXx86 wrote:
It is not possible to change color of the LED.

Thanks, that was what I was after.

How about another set of banks? Is that possible?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next