It is currently Fri 29. Mar 2024 1:48:29

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat 20. May 2023 14:51:11 

Hi,
updated the spirit pro to version 3.5.0, geolinkv1 is version 1.2.1 In the manual of the geolink i read for altitude limit "If Altitude Limit is engaged by assigned GeoLink channel there is possibility to use two different modes for activation. In the Channels window you will be able to see Function as On (1), Off and On (2) which is corresponding to 100%, 0% and special case -1% to -100% channel value"
But i can not find the settings in chanels. Is there a newer version of the geolink v1 than 1.2.1, and whre can i download it. In the update section only my version appears. Now i set the altitude limit to the 8m as it wass before the update to version 3.5, but when i switch to bank 1 or bank 2 and open the geolink settings new altitud limit is set to default. Does this mean that the altitude limit only works in bank 0 where i can set the value? In bank1 and bank2 the values cannot be set for altitude limit they are grayed out to default settings with 0.

PostPosted: Sat 20. May 2023 17:09:05 

why?
you use on1 and takes the height the moment you push the button.
but in the latest version there is one more thing and it's not written in the manual.
in altitude limit- altitude low limit there is a new parameter if this parameter is 0 it behaves as I told you before.
But if you changhe this parameter it is activated at the meters you write.
In this mode on2 is useless.
with on1 do everything
Attachment:
altitude limit.jpg
altitude limit.jpg [ 39.05 KiB | Viewed 182 times ]

PostPosted: Sat 20. May 2023 22:38:25 

@franz88
thanks for your answer. I am right? When it is set to default (0 meters) i can set the altitude limit when flying by activating the altitude limit at the desired height i am flying. When i set the value for example to 10 meters this value is fix for altitude limit. Is this the old setting i had with version 3.2.2? What i do not understand is when i set the value in bank 0 to my desired height e.g. 10 meters, in bank 1 and bank 2 the set value does not appear. Instead the default set by current altitude/0m is shown. Is this a bug in the software or does it mean that only in bank 0 my height definition in meters works and not in bank 1 and bank 2? Another question is 1.2.1 the latest firmware for the geolink v1?

PostPosted: Wed 24. May 2023 9:00:38 

Is normal
You set a numero for bank 0
One numero for bank 1
One numero for bank 2
you can set even the same number three times