It is currently Sat 27. Apr 2024 22:23:01

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Software and FW archives
PostPosted: Tue 18. Jul 2023 12:42:37 

Hi all,
Is there a repository for all the older versions of the software and FW?

I've been using Spirit since its earliest of days and I've pulled my antique 6HV out of retirement.

It is running version 1.2.1 and whilst it may be an old FW, it flys every bit as well as the newest version.
In fact I think the tail is actually better (though that might of course just be down to tuning)
I use Linux which makes using multiple software versions fairly easy and in the past I've just edited the URL of the current software download to the version I want and have been able to download older versions that way.

I tried to do the same a few days ago (for 1.2.1) but it appears this version is not on the server.

I have about 20 different helis and many of them have Spirits on them bought over a period of years and if they fly well I'm reluctant to change the firmware on them (I have had issues with new Spirit firmwares in the past) but sometimes I might want to make changes to the settings and need the appropriate software client to do this.

Is there some sort of repository where all the old versions are stored?
I understand that I might be able to ask Tomas for the old versions but that will be tiresome for both him and me if I have to ask for each and every different version.

Spirit still rocks, I love it.

Cheers
D

:)