It is currently Sun 12. May 2024 14:10:33

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue 20. Jun 2023 12:27:48 

simillar to my other issue, but i can almost view the flight on the spirit gt and my GeoLink V2 but again the geo link crashes before i have chance to save the log

totally differant machine this time Spirit GT / Spirit geolinkV2 setup is complete and the helicopter performs perfect incl geo link functions, i really need this logging feature to work to cover it on my youtube channel similar to my other spirit tutorials and content

https://youtu.be/ui1WLLaQf10

any ideas Please ? i want to be able to make a youtube video promoting this product and its caipabilitys

PostPosted: Tue 20. Jun 2023 15:22:05 
Site Admin

Hello,

do you have some other computer by chance?
There are some softwares that can access COM ports randomly. Then it interrupts connection.
If even other computer will not help, we can slightly modify software for you.

PostPosted: Wed 21. Jun 2023 3:54:13 

Thankyou for the reply, unfortunately I dont have access to another computer, my laptop is a modern Samsung book 2 pro 360 running a 12th gen processor, is there anything I can try my end with my laptop? I don't run any anrivurus or 3rd party software, apart from the Intel software that keeps my drivers updated? Do you think it's worth disabling that?

PostPosted: Thu 22. Jun 2023 15:09:14 
Site Admin

Hello,

we found that the problem is very likely caused by the recent CPU that is in your computer. If everything will go well we will send you updated software tomorrow. Hopefully all will work correctly then.

Possibly you could try to access GeoLink without radio powered on if there will be some difference.

PostPosted: Thu 22. Jun 2023 20:21:48 

ZeXx86 wrote:
Hello,

we found that the problem is very likely caused by the recent CPU that is in your computer. If everything will go well we will send you updated software tomorrow. Hopefully all will work correctly then.

Possibly you could try to access GeoLink without radio powered on if there will be some difference.

Thankyou so much that's amazing if you can send some software that may work please. Your support is greatly appreciated