It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 12:16:11

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Lua-Script under ETHOS
PostPosted: Wed 19. Apr 2023 18:53:03 

Hello,
I have a question regarding the Lua script under ETHOS - Currently you cannot select the correct receiver here either, in my case FBUS cannot be selected, but at most FPort and that is not correct - In the Spirit Settings software 3.50 is FBUS to select easily - is that still corrected in the script? I think that at least the ETHOS script should have the same status as under OpenTx or edgetx, then that would be a big step forward - Of course, important settings for telemetry and governor settings are still missing, but that has already been mentioned more often - I know, that there are many important things to do, but when can we expect an updated script for ETHOS?
Thank you for the information in advance!

greetings
Matthias

PostPosted: Wed 19. Apr 2023 18:57:05 
Site Admin

Hello,

yes, it will be in the updated scripts as I replied in other thread.
We do not have any ETA for any feature, because each day there are new unexpected things that have to be answered and addressed. I have to reply to all questions and also continue with development. But we hope it could arrive next week.

PostPosted: Sun 23. Apr 2023 18:21:12 

Hello,
I also found out today, I forgot that last time, the values for cyclic gain (swashplate) and rudder gain (rear) do not match reality! In the Ethos script, 60 was displayed under cyclic gain, in reality this is 55 in spirit settings - if you now change this in the script from 60 to 55, then 50 is entered in spirit settings - I would also use the rudder gain in the script not displayed if it is set via the remote control, because this value is also displayed incorrectly, regardless of what is set in the remote control, displayed as Rudder Gain 60... Furthermore, 100% is displayed for the Rudder Common Gain, in Spirit Settings as factor 1.0 !
At the moment I don't have much confidence in whether the integration works reliably, this urgently needs to be corrected!

Best regards
Matthias

PostPosted: Wed 24. May 2023 20:38:57 

Hello,
when did we get the the updated script ?
It's been a month now and still no new information when the updated script will come -
Thanks for your answer !

Regards

PostPosted: Thu 25. May 2023 15:32:44 

Hello,
Integration under FBus does not work ! When will it be fixed ?
By the way integration under FPort works flawless but my configuration is FrSky FBus -
In the script is no receivertype with FBus - only with F.Port, since that the script doesn't work, thats my opinion...
It would be nice if I get an answer on this, please don't always ignore me, that's not nice -

PostPosted: Thu 25. May 2023 16:03:37 

The frsky.FBus integration works.
I have a Tandem XE with ETHOS 1.48
I have several Helis for example , Strike 7.1, Goblin Buddy 380.
I use SPIRIT GT with GEO V2.
The receiver is Tandem TD R10 and Tandem TD MX

I have no problems Geo Hold Altitude and Position works after calibration perfect.

PostPosted: Thu 25. May 2023 16:18:46 

Hello,
I have an Horus X10 S Express with Ethos 1.48 and ACCESS. My receiver is an Archer R8 Pro reveiver with an additional redundancy receiver Archer RS with the newest firmware on it -
both together or separately the integration only works with FPort, I can't explain why that is, I only know that the only option in the Ethos script is FPort and I suspect that's why it doesn't work properly...

I forgot to say that I have a Spirit GT that supports both FBus and FPort directly -

PostPosted: Thu 25. May 2023 16:28:21 

Unfortunately, statements like how it works for me, with a completely different configuration, don't help me at all -
It would be nice if there were a solution for this, I can only see the FPort protocol for me at the moment, which doesn't satisfy me, since FBUS is the newer, faster protocol -

PostPosted: Fri 26. May 2023 5:28:27 

I just wanted to show you that it works, had no idea of your receiver configuration. Will not write anything more, because it does not help you. I have at least now learned that it is problem-free with TD receiver and with Archer possibly still a problem exists.

PostPosted: Fri 26. May 2023 9:25:52 

Sorry, but it just annoyed me a bit, because such an answer just doesn't help - bad enough that Tomas apparently doesn't feel like expressing himself at all - I'm sometimes a bit uncomfortable and too brash with my direct manner, but I try anyway to help in a matter if I can -
But I still don't believe that you can set the right receiver in your script (FBUS), because that's not possible - the values for the head damping and the rear don't match Spirit Settings at all, which is why I asked several times without a response from the manufacturer...

Regards