It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 20:28:49

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri 26. May 2023 12:36:23 
Site Admin

Hello,

we are sorry for delay in updating scripts.
During next week updated version will be available.
Unfortunately it is technically not possible to satisfy all, because as you can see almost everyday new request for another feature will appear.
And when it is not added then more and more people are not satisfied as well. So we are adding these features gradually how time allows.
At the same time there are much more important things that must be resolved to make production of the Spirit units possible.
There are many, many things that we have to do that are not visible but are extremely important to allow our business.
To some I am unable to reply quickly because this would mean I have to stop work on the things that you are waiting for.

PostPosted: Fri 26. May 2023 19:04:49 

but shouldn't the integration be a just help at the filed to do some quick changes? not sure what would happen if we accidentally unintentionally selected the wrong rx type. Servo frequency, for example, I would set such core configurations visible as read only on the integration for the sake of safety, and only allow the changes to values that affect the flying charasterics. The rest can be done while connected to a pc. just my thoughts... ;)

PostPosted: Sun 28. May 2023 20:29:31 

Hello Mattes,

for me F.BUS works with the new ACCESS receivers (2) in use. Where it doesn't work is the older G-RX8, which apparently can only do F.Port.
What's more, if you change the values via integration, then you only have 55% spirit instead of 60%.

Archer RS

The Archer RS receiver integrates all of the advantages of the previous receiver in its class, the R-XSR. The RS supports full-range signal control with an equivalent telemetry range. Dual detachable/replaceable antennas assure optimal antenna reception and maximum range with its lightweight design thanks to the extremely tiny form factor. Features an inverted S.Port that allows for easily connecting flight controllers, in addition to all this, the RS can also be used as a redundancy receiver along with any other FrSky ACCESS capable receiver equipped with a SBUS port. The best available signal will be used to ensure superior connectivity.

All of the Archer receivers are hyper-matched with the ACCESS protocol. They not only feature wireless firmware upgrades, increased range, and telemetry performance, the RS now supports even more functions like configurable telemetry power, S.Port/F.Port switching and FLR output. Additional valuable features are under development to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.

Archer RS Plus

The Archer line of receivers has been enhanced further with the addition of the new Archer Plus Series.

The Archer Plus Series receivers include some new features. Firstly an enhanced anti-RF-Interference capability can offer a more solid and stable RF performance, and this is in addition to existing anti-interfere performance in the spark ignition process. These Plus series receivers are also with both ACCESS and ACCST D16 modes, where the RF protocol is smartly matched during the binding process on the radio. In ACCESS mode, these receivers not only feature OTA wireless firmware upgrades, increased range, and telemetry performance, they support even more functions like configurable telemetry power (RS), S.Port / F.Port / FBUS switching, and VFR indicators.

PostPosted: Sun 28. May 2023 20:46:09 

Hello Crashpilot1977,

I have no old grx-8, I have the new Archer R8 Pro reveiver with ACCESS and OTA...therefore it should work -
And yes the values in the Integration are different to spirit settings and thats not correct - with my Radiomaster TX16S and R161 Radiomaster receiver and Edgetx 2.84 the values are correct...therefore here must something be different - Can you in your Integration change your receiver to FBUS ? I think not because you have not the choice - the only you could take is FPort and that's wrong for FBUS - so there something must be done here...

PostPosted: Sun 28. May 2023 20:58:06 

I see you have qouted some text from FrSky description, I know this text too -
In my case is the Archer R8 Pro reveiver the main receiver and the Archer RS the redundancy receiver....
The redundancy works perfect too - Both receiver are hypermatched to ACCESS...
In my opinion there are some bugs in the Ethos-Lua-scripts or some parts are different to OpenTX/Edgetx Script because here works it without any problems...

PostPosted: Sun 28. May 2023 21:00:33 

I have the Archer R8 and R10 and I can switch between F.BUS and F.Port in my ETHOS X20. The F.BUS can even switch between 21 ms and 7 ms. I also have the Internal Module on HW:1.4.0 and the Archer FW:2.2.4 LBT(EU) FM 1.4.8 EU.

PostPosted: Sun 28. May 2023 21:05:35 

The problem is not the transmitter - I mean the selection in the Integration...
I have not the problem in my transmitter to chose FPort or FBus or SBus that works flawlessly -

PostPosted: Sun 28. May 2023 21:10:12 

If you feel like it, you can try to select FBus as the receiver type in the integration - I see "---" there and when I open the point, everything comes up except FBUS - PWM, SBUS, FPort, if I remember it correctly...

PostPosted: Fri 02. Jun 2023 10:38:56 

Hello,
short question, will the new script for ethos this week available as promised ?
Thanks for your answer !

Regards

PostPosted: Fri 02. Jun 2023 10:42:36 
Site Admin

Yes, we are working on it right now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next