It is currently Tue 14. May 2024 21:03:15

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: spirit rs help
PostPosted: Mon 08. May 2023 17:20:06 

the thing is that this helicopter it was given to me.
Until today to make it fly I changed the 90% and the components and spent 500-600 euros.
and I always find myself an old model.
These vibrations come from the main rotor who has game on the axis that spirit calls aileron.
The pieces that I have not changed should be changed and get to the money of a new model.
If from the beginning I put that money into a new helicopter I found the new model.
These are models with a higher center of gravity and even changing the pieces it doesn't mean it rides like a new model.
My trex 600l dominator for 3d is fantastic.
But my trex 600l dominator it has lower tail ratio 3.85 and to fly well it needs many rpm.
We need models that run at lower rpm and above all with a lower center of gravity.
I fix everything as best I can and then I buy a new model with spirit gt.
I use logs a lot which you can use in the gt.
With spirit rs what do I do while flying I go behind with the usb cable and the pc to see the vibrations in real time?
The gt sets what I want to see and after the flight I can study the various behaviors.
I'm a perfectionist I always get my hands on it.
I can assure you that all the flybarless are in this mode.
And the autosave rescue or altitude limit (I've tried them both)
zex I forgot to tell you something.
with spirit gt if i active stabi mode (and i set in stabi mode rescue automatic) is ok I raise the model the shawplate goes up for a few seconds and then puts you back in control.
But if i use f rescue automatic the swashplate it doesn't behave like that, and since the model belongs to a friend of mine who doesn't even do 3d I left stabi mode but f rescue automatic he wasn't doing well.
i know how to set it i have memorized by now, i was using spektrum dx9 and satellites in that case, if you're interested, let's go deeper otherwise when I will have a gt I'll do all the tests and videos you want.
I understand that there are many variables a helicopter is a collection of components that work as one a single component can make it go wrong or a wrong setup even a single mistake.
indeed EXCELLENT SPIRIT SUPPORT

PostPosted: Wed 10. May 2023 8:11:48 

zex I'm redoing the head setup.
For now i aligned I serve perfectly at 90 degrees at the same time aligned the levers of the head.
After I will put the precise 0 degrees
this video it is private only with this link you can see.
But if you do a search the video will not come out

https://youtu.be/FS8oZ3KcYNo

I have to ask you something.
Usually the elevator servo it always gives me problems.
In your opinion with the three servos at 90 degrees and the three servo linkage perfectly equal (measured with digital caliper and compared to see the length) I must have 0 degrees precise ? (obviously with level plate)
Now I have to move the tie rods of the hands for have 0 degrees.
But in this phase you never have precise 0 degrees and to correct if i move subtrim tuning (software spirit) the 90 degrees of the servo moves.
In your opinion better to leave the precise 90 degrees or have 0 degrees accurate?
I measure in all 4 blade positions.
Blade on the noise, tail for movement aileron and blade left right for movement elevator.

Also i use servo travel correction-setup after for have 12 and -12.
i move servo 1 in positive pitch after move servo 2 in positive pitch and servo 3 in positive pitch and i move (at max stick) for have exactly 12 degrees.
the same for the -12 only that you move the stick to the min and move slider negative pitch.
Why you can never get the exact degrees

PostPosted: Wed 10. May 2023 8:28:45 

After watching the video, there are some things that should be checked.

1. The links from the servo arms are not perpendicular to the servo arms. You should move them one whole closer to the center.
2. The links from the blade grips to the swash, again are crooked. Are you using the correct length ball ends?

PostPosted: Wed 10. May 2023 10:45:41 

vvv850 wrote:
After watching the video, there are some things that should be checked.

1. The links from the servo arms are not perpendicular to the servo arms. You should move them one whole closer to the center.
2. The links from the blade grips to the swash, again are crooked. Are you using the correct length ball ends?

To franz: vvv850 he is right about everything
And as I already wrote, your fbl head is wrongly assembled, the leaf grips should be on the leading edge. There are a million photos and videos of how to do it right on google.

PostPosted: Wed 10. May 2023 14:58:54 

Hello Franz88,
sorry for saying that but your head is absolutely false built ! This coulnd't looking bader after a crash, this is really all bend -
The the bladegrips have to be mounted to the other side ! I don't wonder why this doesn't fly good -

You must urgently change that because the next damage is safe !
Danger to life and limb is given ! Don't fly this !!
So should it look like, without bending and this is a Align head (Align Trex 500 PRO):
Attachment:
Screenshot 2023-05-10 154917.jpg
Screenshot 2023-05-10 154917.jpg [ 141.63 KiB | Viewed 146 times ]

Regards

PostPosted: Wed 10. May 2023 19:22:25 

yes you are all exact.
is all exact.
Now I'll explain
Only this model it was mounted in this mode why before I had this head.
Attachment:
20221219_133709.jpg
20221219_133709.jpg [ 232.2 KiB | Viewed 139 times ]

after I bought these pieces (all out stock, I was fortunate to find her)
Attachment:
IMG-20230130-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20230130-WA0004.jpg [ 36.98 KiB | Viewed 139 times ]

it has become as you can see, that is a typical swashplate with pitch reversed.
Usually hands they are rotated 180 degrees , but I rotate my hands 180 degrees the linkage rod from the swashplate to the hands tap the t hub screw.
many helicopters use the inverted swashplate, but if you think there are models same as the blade 230 who use this type of swashplate

as you can see the dominator is mounted well
Attachment:
20230428_173750.jpg
20230428_173750.jpg [ 342.12 KiB | Viewed 139 times ]

I should buy the hands of that head to fix that thing.
I saw that it was fine and left it.
But if there is a need to change it I will assemble those hands, that shaft and those bearings.
In italy pieces for this model they are hard to find for out stock, I don't know maybe align seems to have blocked the supply of spare parts

PostPosted: Thu 11. May 2023 9:06:18 

I don't know what to do to decrease the vibrations In my opinion if I mount the complete dfc head the vibrations decrease.
where can I find this complete head?
find this complete head?
Attachment:
eng_pl_T-Rex-500DFC-Main-Rotor-Head-Upgrade-Set-17609_6.jpg
eng_pl_T-Rex-500DFC-Main-Rotor-Head-Upgrade-Set-17609_6.jpg [ 26.47 KiB | Viewed 122 times ]

should i buy that swashplate but i think i from here to Italy do not see all sites.
it is impossible that an available site is not found.
Original align, no those heads without written align.
With the dfc the spirit it certainly decreases the vibrations

PostPosted: Thu 11. May 2023 9:16:57 

Hello Franz,
I wouldn't mount an DFC-Head on this old helicopter, that's not a good idea and doesn't work good-
Maybe I can look later if I find a normal head from a dealer who sends to Italy...I will try it...
What diameter has your main rotor shaft ?

Regards

PostPosted: Thu 11. May 2023 15:35:50 

8mm main rotor
I just need to find the metal main rotor holder and the bracket, only this 2 component (the rest of my pieces are all new and compatible)
the component of trex 500 efl and i resolve direction of the pitch and direction 180° and in this mode spirit receives less vibration.
i can't buy them for out stock
PS
you are right by moving one hole the linkage rod of servo I can put straight the linkage rod from servo to swashplate

Attachment:
mainrotorholder.jpg
mainrotorholder.jpg [ 337.53 KiB | Viewed 106 times ]

name my model original is trex500e (flybar)

now I remember why i left in this mode.
Why you can't find an original align hand anywhere on the web.
Only clone

PostPosted: Thu 11. May 2023 21:27:03 

Hello Franz,
yes it is really complicated to get new parts indeed -

Maybe I have foud at least one part:
https://www.freakware.de/p/500efl-pro-blattgriffanlenkung-metall-rot-align-h50152qr-a116563.htm
or
https://www.rcheli-store.de/RC-Helicopter/Align-T-Rex/T-Rex-500/Ersatzteile/Ersatzteile-T-Rex-500-X/500EFL-PRO-Blattgriffanlenkung-Metall-rot.htm?shop=rcheli&SessionId=&a=article&ProdNr=ALH50152QR&t=34033&c=41235&p=41235

Not sure if that is the correcct one but it could be:
https://www.rcheli-store.de/RC-Helicopter/Align-T-Rex/T-Rex-500/Ersatzteile/Ersatzteile-T-Rex-500E-PRO/Hauptrotorblatthalter-T-REX-500E-PRO.htm?shop=rcheli&SessionId=&a=article&ProdNr=ALH50150&t=34033&c=11680&p=11680

Both companys are sending parts worldwide...

I hope this helps -

Regards
Matthias

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next