It is currently Fri 29. Mar 2024 9:54:24

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: spirit rs help
PostPosted: Tue 21. Feb 2023 17:14:43 

ok after i send you settings.
Listen me if during a descent the model is going down and i give pitch positive aggressive and the tail it all moves because they mounted of the tail blade longer of those standard (standard is 70mm and in this model there is 75 or 78) there is a parameter to reduce this phenomenon?

PostPosted: Wed 22. Feb 2023 10:48:07 

this is my settings.
Attachment:
trex500.4ds [255 Bytes]
Downloaded 9 times

yesterday I did various tests, if I remove the governor that problem to the tail disappears.
By ear I heard that the governor in that moment try to compensate increasing the rpm and the tail is how if it's about to explode (not is low or high gain).
Finally the shortage of spare parts it's finishing and yesterday they arrived at the shop blade 70mm I mount them and try the governor again.
But after remains limitude altitude of geolink that always sends me up and I don't know what the reason is

PostPosted: Wed 22. Feb 2023 11:29:50 
Site Admin

Hello,

I think I found the problem.
Please reconfigure Stabi/Function to Selected by Channel.
Then set: General/Channels - F: Stabi function to F: Rescue (Normal).
From this moment all should be OK.

Regarding tail it seems that Governor Reponse is quite low. This could cause the problem.
Governor has direct impact on tail. If RPM is holding poorly or too strong then in both cases tail will not operate well.

PostPosted: Thu 23. Feb 2023 9:56:19 

ok.
But me in the past I have already edited selected by channel, now i try to change it again.
So in stabi / Function i click disabled (because otherwise the written negative gyro gain or dedicated channel it doesn't come out) and select again dedicated channel.
In general-channel I must NOT use F: Stabi Function but I have to use F: rescue normal.
For governor when i give pitch the governor increase the rpm (for not to lose rpm) In this phase is governor response who commands?
Now Governor response is 1 so I deduce that it is low and I have to increase it how much should I set it? (2-3-4-5-??) default values where to start?

PostPosted: Thu 23. Feb 2023 15:20:11 

Nothing for insert in Diagnostic- Features rescue(channel) only solution is use rescue acro or stabi channel.
in any way exit selected gyro gain.
try it yourself.
I want to fly and activate altitude limit(geolink).
if it's going to go down the model activates.
If I'm up and I go into the ball active normal rescue.
if I no longer see the model i active return to home (geolink)
I have a 16 channel i want to use channels but it forces me gyro gain and gyro gain is shared from stabi function.
Try it yourself and you'll understand what I'm talking about

if i selected stabi-selected by channel
Attachment:
selctedbychannel.jpg
selctedbychannel.jpg [ 934.08 KiB | Viewed 133 times ]

in channel- f:rescue normal if i move button switch is ok 0 for off and 1 for on in this screen is on why i push button and is ok
Attachment:
rescuenormal.jpg
rescuenormal.jpg [ 964.91 KiB | Viewed 133 times ]

but in diagnostic- feature remain configured gyrogain but if i active the writing turns blue and if i move gyro gain in negative it doesn't turn blue then it remains deactivated it's actually ok but the writing stays like this
Attachment:
info.jpg
info.jpg [ 868.95 KiB | Viewed 133 times ]

why?
there is no way to exit selected by channel, it only exits if stabi function is used.
but the rescue seems to work fine is only written selected by giro gain it's wrong

PostPosted: Fri 24. Feb 2023 8:54:41 
Site Admin

Hello,

the problem is that you have F: Stabi Function.
It must be removed from the Channels assignment.
It can't work in that way and can affect all GeoLink functions.
If you use Selected by Channel then you have to set directly functions that you want to activate in the Channels window - F: Rescue (Normal), F: Stabilisation...

Unfortunately I do not understand the problem from your description, but I am certain that you have to remove F: Stabi function. Then it should work correctly.

PostPosted: Sat 25. Feb 2023 1:03:52 

ok.
If i use governor During a descent if I do pitch aggressive The tail moves (not is gyro) if i deactivate the governor this problem disappears and the model is ok.
I also moved Governor Response and Holdin Perfomance at 9 it is the only solution that the governor Try to increase the rpm and arrived at the limit max usec and stop there.
He needs more engine.
I got max usec 2050usec can you tell me Until what value Can I arrive?
Or the problem is hz my esc is align rce-bl75g and not an idea of how to know Hertz for esc, for servo yes but for esc no.
In the manual hz they are not here.
In this mode I can't use governor spirit and I have to disable it.
But I would like to use the governor but why does not keep the rpm When there is one high load?
Other models use low rpm but this model use curve motore 90/100% To fly well

PostPosted: Sun 26. Feb 2023 9:14:00 

the governor spirit i think saved my model.
the thrust bearing has moved and the main gear he touched gear belt.
The governor found the block and turned off the engine.
I landed in autorotation and I did no damage.
In theory the engine he didn't have to keep turning and ruin all the teeth?
Instead nothing is all ok.
Can you tell me the values standard of governor?
governor response and holding perfomance?
the thrust bearing that was the problem now i want to put those standard values and start from those values

PostPosted: Sun 26. Feb 2023 14:10:44 
Site Admin

This Align ESC must be configured to a mode where it reacts as fast as possible.
It is very important to turn off spoolup procedure from the ESC otherwise Spirit governor can't operate well.
Response of the throttle must be as fast as possible. It could help to set ESC to Airplane mode.

The Throttle Range must be really calibrated in the ESC.
I think you calibrated it initially for JETI receiver which has range 1000 - 2000us. So configuring more will cause only troubles. For example after long lasting load your RPM could remain too high.

PostPosted: Sun 26. Feb 2023 19:48:28 

ok for now governor stop.
Listen
I have spirit rs with geolink.
Today i tried again limit altitude and the model again it went up up up up and after i deactivated it.
Today I tried other helicopter with spirit gt and I tried function rescue automatic (in stabi).
i enabled dedicated channel and after with channel signal i set 0 and 1.
If i in general channels use f: rescue automatic if i active in this mode the plate moves senselessly, in flight it is crash.
But i i active in general channels f: stabi function the rescue automatic works well.
i active in position 1 and the swashplate it goes up for a short time and after it makes you fly normal.
If i I move the helicopter down again it activates again.
In this mode is ok.
stabi mode works well but if i use f: rescue automatic it does not work.
This is equal problem in geolink limit altitude.
Why f: function it does not work?
I'll post pictures for you to understand better.
situation 1 i click disabled
Attachment:
disabled.jpg
disabled.jpg [ 867.92 KiB | Viewed 75 times ]

i click dedicat channel and after i click apply and spirit in automatic create in channel f stabi mode
Attachment:
ch.jpg
ch.jpg [ 759.65 KiB | Viewed 75 times ]

after i put in stabi - in function - rescue automatic

situation 2
i click in stabi selected channel but in this mode I am forced to use the rescue normal with stabilisation
Attachment:
ch.jpg
ch.jpg [ 759.65 KiB | Viewed 75 times ]

or i wrong method or after some software update f: rescue automatic It does not work anymore, the problem there is also in the spirit gt are you sure now works? Maybe it worked fine in older versions but now no.

Attachments:
selectedchannel.jpg
selectedchannel.jpg [ 800.38 KiB | Viewed 75 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next