It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 13:43:50

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: spirit rs help
PostPosted: Mon 22. May 2023 7:14:01 

Hi

do you have a log of the vibrations level during a 3d flight? your vibration level is still rather high - it will be even much higher in 3d flight and most probably still exceed the level of 100. see attached a log of my "worst" heli regarding vibrations in a 3d flight. the vibrations are more like 7-18 on bench depending on headspeed, spikes up to maybe 50/60 in flight. so if this is similar in your case the vibrations in 3d flight could still exceed the limits...

nb: auto rescue is working good on all of mine even with 3d flight - but it's only GT/GTR and no GeoLink in my case and i only activate it for short periods less then 1 minute when testing new or risky moves.

Attachments:
700UL.png
700UL.png [ 572.59 KiB | Viewed 135 times ]

PostPosted: Mon 22. May 2023 8:57:24 

everything you find before don't calculate it why i twisted my model I changed a lot of things.
Now with the changes made the tests are those two videos.
Yesterday during the first flight I didn't start the timer (the timer records log on my radio) , I recorded the logs only of the second video.
I have spirit rs and geolink v2 i can record logs only through the radio, use jeti studio to open this log
Attachment:
17-40-07.log [254.83 KiB]
Downloaded 7 times

I used them at 2600rpm and vibration is 70%
if i use 2500rpm vibration is 40%

but tell me the truth, limit altitude geolink during 3d maneuvers (I don't do 3d pushed, only some flips, some tik tok, and other basic maneuvers, I am not good differently by 3d pilots).
when they did the tests of the geolink you have done the tests only during normal manoeuvres or even during 3d maneuvers?
it is useless that I lose my head if there is no solution.
I know that the geolink read the height PRECISELY AND PERFECTLY.
i know how to program in c#, i create program in the past.
For me This can be fixed with an update.
The truth is that expert 3d pilots they don't use these functions.
In my opinion not any noticed this problem.
Me too during my first tests I only used it in normal flight and I had not noticed this defect.
I also have the dominator in this flight
https://youtu.be/yVlNHLhF1UQ
I have 200 vibrations and that's okay too.
On my trex 500 with spirit I followed all the advice of tomas but same result.
I can only try to activate limit altitude with on2.
only this is left to me, but I don't think it will fix.
Why during flight normal it activates perfectly to 5 metres.
During flight 3d from 5 meters he activates to 15 metres, 10 metres, while you fly it activates itself.
is there anyone to which it works perfectly during flight 3d?
because you only activate it for a few minutes?
it activates itself for you too

PS
when activated at variable height I had activated normal rescue and return to home may be affecting the limit altitude?
in the second flight (when it was good) I only used altitude limit

PostPosted: Mon 22. May 2023 11:08:44 
Site Admin

Hello franz,

can you send me your latest settings file please?

Regarding 3D flight it should be all OK. There should be basically no difference after any 3D maneuver.

The only difference could be caused by:
a) bigger temperature difference from starting the model. For example helicopter was in car and you put model in cold temperature.
b) condensation in high humidity. When model is flying in colder temperature or big humidity then water vapor can remain in the sensor.

We can send you other GeoLink for comparison if you think your is not working correctly.
Please let me know and we can ship it today.

PostPosted: Mon 22. May 2023 17:28:39 

Attachment:
trex 500e.4ds [255 Bytes]
Downloaded 7 times

thank you but sincerely I think with another geolink I will have the same behavior.
My geolink reads perfectly the height, latitude Longitude works well barometer and laser.
If my geolink it would be bad do not you think that should give me of values strange?
yesterday while I was flying i saw the height on my radio (in real time) and geolink reads the height well.
Can I ask you who do you tests?
it's just maybe that you have tried with an older firmware version and at the time it was fine.
After the updates maybe it hasn't been tested anymore altitude limit of the geolink.
When I create software after an update although I haven't touched that function due to a code change one thing that was fine before, after that it doesn't go right anymore.
With version 3.5.0 and version geolink v2 1.3.3
you did some tests of the altitude limit of the geolink?
can you ask for a test?
I used on1 and I tried either to leave 0 (geolink-aid-altitude-lowlimit) either to vary that number and write 5 meters.
You can take a test with those settings and versions?
I turn on the model at the point where it has to take off, and i always turn it on always in a level spot, no slope (I show it in the video).
absolutely I don't turn on in one point and then after I'm moving it.
The model I keep it at home to avoid problems of humidity, of heat, of cold.
If it's hot in the summer I turn on the air conditioning and the model is in the room with me.
I don't use garage for my models to avoid those problems.
I have read the whole guide of the spirit ,the geolink, radio preparation ecc ecc.
I've been trying every day for months.
Every day to understand where I'm wrong.
I'm going to fly , I get to the height where I want activate the altitude limit and activates normally.
If I return to that altitude he activates normally up to here everything works fine.
But if I now I start to fly I start doing some flips, that piro flip maneuver where it is used command of tail and aileron and elevator.
After some of these maneuvers the altitude limit of the geolink it does not activate at the height where I had activated it.
an example if I had activated a 5 meters he no longer respects the 5 metres but it starts to activate at 15 meters, then after at 10 meters, after at 20 meters, begins to activate at random height and it becomes impossible to fly because it always turns on.
For not to activate it I should go to heights type 20meters,30 meters but these heights they are too far away you start not seeing a 500.
If I activate it and normal flight, no flips, no tik tok, ecc ecc altitude limit it always activates at the right height.
I don't think it's defective.
And I understand that problems can happen each flybarles may have problems the important thing is to work on solving them.
If you tell me see your tests and I do not have problems I agree with you.
Unfortunately I have no comparison I have not got anyone to confront me.
I can only ask here in this forum.
I no longer go to the other forums why everyone he tells me about his experience whether right or wrong, while you created it only you can tell me the right thing.
all experienced pilots that I know (met online) they say to me "no i don't use auto rescue".
So let's try to understand your test results.
I would like to fly without the fear of falling.
I have altitude limit in the case of I don't make it in time to push the switch of the rescue normal
these functions they use them people less experienced in 3d flying, and you can't compare them to those who use them in fuselages

PostPosted: Tue 23. May 2023 9:33:12 

I did everything from 0 again, I eliminated the inverted swashplate and all your other tips.
Even if another user of the forum can try geolink altitude limit doing a basic 3d flight, some flips ecc.
Does it always activate at the same altitude for you?
that's okay too if it has a waste two or three meters.
Let me know what can i prove
PS
I'm trying to understand, when it happened to me on the same flight I have activated other functions.
Can be than by activating other functions it didn't work well the altitude limit?

first video altitude limit it activates at heights variables, once 5 meters, after 15 meters, after 10 meters ecc ecc; but in this flight I also activated return to home and rescue to see if they worked well
https://youtu.be/N4jsigR-XAI

second video here it always activates at the same altitude in this video is ok. but i activated only altitude limit.
https://youtu.be/RfNbROVy7Us

Maybe it doesn't depend from 3d or normal flight but it depends on this thing.

Can I know how it behaves to other users?
altitude limit to your models always activates at the same altitude?and what kind of flight do you do? normal or 3d flight?
for 3d I also mean simple flips.

ZeXx86 during your tests how it behaves?

PostPosted: Mon 29. May 2023 18:22:01 

finally guys altitude limit of the geolink All right.
Just don't use it the normal button rescue.
Now I decide at what height to activate it and always respect that height

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12