It is currently Sun 28. Apr 2024 22:54:04

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat 11. Nov 2023 23:34:26 

Interested too

PostPosted: Thu 16. Nov 2023 21:10:28 
Site Admin

We plan to release new 3.6
update next week :)

PostPosted: Thu 16. Nov 2023 22:32:07 

yeah, can't wait :)

PostPosted: Wed 22. Nov 2023 17:04:36 

I am having an issue where the inputs for the channels are locked, and will not change in the diagnostic tab. They behave as though the failsafe is triggered. I have been unable to clear it, except for a few brief periods.

Spirit GT 3.5.0
Frsky X20S 1.4.14
TD-ISRM 2.2.6
TDMX

Telemetry works when set to FBUS, but gives repeated sensor warnings when set to FPORT. Servos occasionally work when receiver type set to FPORT. Integration works in FBUS, but not to FPORT.

I know that I have created some issues while setting up the transmitter and controller. Hitting a learning curve, and am pretty sure I have failsafe issues from when I was trying to set up a new model. It could have been something else that I did, though. It may even be in the sequence that I am setting up the receiver.

This system far exceeds my expectations. I was hoping to get telemetry working. I had no idea that integration was going to be at this level.

PostPosted: Thu 23. Nov 2023 3:04:09 

I've had some sleep. It helps.

At present, I can get all to work in FPORT. This includes, integration.

I am still unsuccessful in switching to FBUS. When in FBUS, only the Spirit integration script functions. Channel inputs do not function.

PostPosted: Thu 23. Nov 2023 9:23:25 

PanzerIV wrote:
I've had some sleep. It helps.

At present, I can get all to work in FPORT. This includes, integration.

I am still unsuccessful in switching to FBUS. When in FBUS, only the Spirit integration script functions. Channel inputs do not function.

But did you change from F.PORT to F.BUS both in RX and FBL?

PostPosted: Thu 23. Nov 2023 13:43:57 

Yes. My issue may result from the way in which I am doing the switch from FPORT to FBUS...

The change in the controller is being performed in the Spirit Settings Windows software. The receiver is being changed from the X20S.

When making the change in the x20, I am going to RX1, Hitting "Set", and then "Options". When this is done, a pop up is displayed and disappears on the transmitter which occurs too fast for me to read, or really even see, for that matter. I then receive a message that Telemetry is lost.

Under Telem Port I select FBUS. Under SPUS, the line just below Telem Port, show SBUS-24.

When I go back to the RF System tab. i receive a warning of "Sensor Lost".

I then re-register the receiver, and re-bind. Telemetry Recovered is heard. I can then see data in Telemetry for the receiver. If I go to the Spirit LUA script... all question marks.

I go to Set Options for Telem Port... it shows SBUS. I change that back to FBUS. I then have receiver data in the Telem Menu. Still, the servos do not see any input. They do not move, and I can check in the Spirit app. The inputs are frozen at mid stick.

I've tries reflashing the receiver, and the Spirit GT. No change. It makes me think it is the sequence that I am following.

One question... When Max channels is set to 24 on the receiver tab, and the Telem tab shows SBUS 16, do I need to change it there? My only options are SBUS-16, and SBUS-24. At various trials, I have tried both, and no difference in behavior.

I thought this was a failsfe issue, I have set failsafe to off in transmitter, and I am not sure how to check it yet in the Spirit app.

PostPosted: Thu 23. Nov 2023 15:40:00 

I'm not using F.BUS yet, so I don't know details. But I don't see restarting Spirit anywhere in you description, and I'm sure this is needed after receiver type change.

PostPosted: Thu 23. Nov 2023 16:14:01 

Hey, thank you, by the way. I appreciate the response.

It's Thanksgiving, here, so Happy Thanksgiving!

My heli is on backorder, otherwise I would probably move forward using FPORT, for now. In the meantime, I'm trying to learn Ethos and the Frsky gear, and the Spirit system on the bench... I'm sure it's on my end, but I'm going to keep at it.

I'm probably in a loop where I keep repeating a mistake which I have not yet identified. It sure seems like a failsafe issue at times.

I have rebooted the Spirit GT in the process. Maybe not at the right time. For a while I kept doing it while still plussged into the app. At least I stopped doing that.

PostPosted: Thu 23. Nov 2023 22:28:23 

Hello,
you must set in your transmitter/receiver to SBUS 16, SBUS 24 does not work - I asked Tomas a long time ago and he said that only SBUS 16 ist working with Spirit - and that's what I can also say, SBUS 16 works and SBUS 24 is not supported (at the moment) by spirit -

Regards

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next