It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 23:22:09

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat 29. Oct 2022 11:17:06 

ZeXx86 wrote:
Hello,

there are two different versions labeling from FrSky for F.Port. Spirit units have full support for F.Port that has public documentation.
It works with ACCESS F.Port 2, yet we can't guarantee all will work, since there are so many receivers we simply have not tested all.
Moreover some FrSky receivers are implementing only partial support for F.Port, some very old receivers without telemetry or integration support.
F.Port v1 has full support for telemetry and integration.
Please note there are at least F.Port v1, F.Port v2, F.Port v1 2.0.
In any case you will get full telemetry and integration if receiver has support for this with F.Port.

See the post of Tomas in this thread:https://www.spirit-system.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5440&start=10

My question at the end of this thread was:
Mattes61 wrote:
Hi Tomas,
Since I am also interested in the Access protocol in connection with the Spirit GT (I also have a FrSky X10S Express with ACCESS), which receivers work with the Spirit GT (F.Port)? Could you please name some that you have tested? That would be really great! I think ACCESS is the better protocol! I am currently planning a specific deployment in the Specter 700 NME - thanks for your help!

Greetings
Matthias

See my post in the same thread like Tomas:
https://www.spirit-system.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5440&start=20

Hello Tomas, hello everyone,
I think that will also be of great interest to the others who also own a FrSky radio - I have now moved the topic that I asked in another thread to a new thread, because I don't know if the topic is really raised there and possibly sink - Tomas you said that all Spirit units also "understand" the ACCESS protocol and can even support F.Port2, roughly speaking, with the caveat that not all receivers have been tested, but some with which it has should work - I then asked which FrSky Receivers would work (ACCESS and F.Port 2) - for me the ACCESS protocol is the newer and probably the better one than ACCST D16?!
My request would be, could you please tell us which FrSky receivers you have tested? As I said in the other thread, I have a specific use case for my Specter 700V2 NME - It would be great if you could clarify this - Thank you in advance!

Regards
Matthias

PostPosted: Tue 08. Nov 2022 13:24:17 

Hello Tomas,
it will be very kind if you can tell me what FrSky Receiver were tested with ACCESS and FPort ?
Can you tell about it, please ?

Thanks a lot !

Regards
Matthias

PostPosted: Sat 03. Dec 2022 18:58:33 

Hello Mr. Tomáš Jędrzejek,
Excuse me, if I'm going to say something now -
I don't understand why my questions or queries are always ignored, I'm worth nothing as a good customer, is it just annoying to answer questions? In this forum, only sporadic answers are given, if at all - is customer support no longer important? Sooner or later, such behavior takes revenge, unfortunately it has turned out pretty badly - I also don't allow any flimsy excuses that you're under a lot of stress and don't have time, that's just an excuse - I think you should reconsider and change such behavior as quickly as possible -
Furthermore, I would also like to say that PMs addressed to you were also ignored by you - that's really not a nice move - I tried everything to clarify the topic, but you probably didn't want to -
If my time allows and I can help, I try to help the forum members in the forum, I see that as my personal contribution to the Spirit brand - but if you notice that it's a one-sided thing and you don't answer simple questions gets an answer and I don't mean the forum members, but in the special case you as the boss, then it becomes more and more difficult -

A frustrated customer

PostPosted: Sat 03. Dec 2022 22:40:06 
Site Admin

Hello,

I am sorry, I noticed your question immediately and could reply you some false information.
But if I am not confident in something, I will not answer.

Your question is not answered, because I have no relevant answer for you.

We tested several receivers at the bench, some in the flight, but I can`t say they were really thoroughly tested. There are so many FrSky receivers, so many receiver firmwares, so many radio firmwares, each is completely dependent, that we are unable to tell you with 100% certainty.
For this reason I will not answer your question until I will have a proper information.
Otherwise if I will tell you something that is not true, you will be angry that your model is destroyed.

PostPosted: Sat 03. Dec 2022 22:47:00 
Site Admin

Personally I am not happy with FrSky development and there are other FBL controllers that are having hard times with all these changes and new protocols. Then models are crashing.
In other words we need more time to answer the question.

PostPosted: Sat 03. Dec 2022 22:52:15 

Hello,
You will be amazed, but I can live with such an answer, I was only annoyed by the non-reaction - For me this answer is understandable - counter-question by when do you think there will be an answer? How can I support this topic?

Regards

PostPosted: Sat 03. Dec 2022 23:22:33 
Site Admin

Unfortunately I dont know when. This is also next reason why I have not replied.
We are already very busy with other stuff.

Testing all the receivers mean we have to buy them and also to buy radios, test on helicopters in the air for at least hours.

PostPosted: Sun 04. Dec 2022 15:22:53 

Hello,
Yesterday I still hoped that the topic would be tackled, but only later - but at the latest with your last answer it is clear to me that you will not make any more effort in this direction -

Then simply confess to it, then there will be no more "stupid questions" !

Not everyone is fixated on Jeti and only sees Jeti as the true -
Unfortunately, I also see such behavior towards Spektrum -
How you feel about Futaba has not yet really revealed itself to me -

But if you think you are prepared for the future with Jeti alone, well then -
Unfortunately, I don't understand your attitude - as a self-employed person you have to invest in order to meet customer demand, that's just the way it is -

Regards

PostPosted: Sun 04. Dec 2022 16:35:16 
Site Admin

Hello,

unfortunately it is not true what you say.
The only reason I dont know "when" is because there are over 30 things that other people are eagerly waiting on. We are working daily on 120% speed to finish all the things. Even now I am working in my free time.
As you can see there are many things and people are asking when. When I will say some date, then people are again angry, because it might not happen. We are working on many features, projects and simply this is another one we have in our TODO. Yet there are things that are waiting for over year already..
If you dont want to wait, I recommend to buy ACCST receiver. They will work for sure as it is well tested.

R-XSR can be updated to all protocols for example.

Among other now we are working on EthOS support, which is also for FrSky.
We have not released any update for JETI for several months, much longer than for others.

I am perfectly confident we will never support only one brand, but as much as possible as it is right now. But more features mean other things must wait.
We can't work more. Thank you for understanding.

PostPosted: Sun 04. Dec 2022 18:16:39 

Hello,
Where do you see the "problems" with the ACCESS receivers? Is the protocol not accessible, is the information from FrSky missing here? That should be clarified - at which interface do you see a problem? I would like to understand that - In one case you have Sbus and SPort or in the other case you have only FPort -

What do you understand under ACCST is "well tested" -
What is tested and how do you test this till you say its "well tested" ?

Regards