It is currently Sat 27. Jul 2024 6:24:50

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun 25. Sep 2022 12:33:45 

Hello Tomasz,

my first post i want to say Hello to you and all the others in the forum. I live in the neighborhood to you in eastern bavaria and i have 3 Spirit GTR units and 3 GeoLinks V2.
This is for me like a Test Run on getting confident with your system. In my other helis i had the bavarion demon HC3SX.
But now i'm in the final for a large turbine Cobra helicopter with 3,3 m Rotor Diameter and because of the very expensive heli i want to eliminate most of the faulty settings in the way i get familiar with your system on different helicopters and rising rotor diameters.

I'm filming every flight with my helmet cam and notice all changings in settings and behaviour of the heli in my flight book. It's a lot of work for me but perhaps i can securely operate my big turbine heli in the future.

I updated one GeoLink Modul on my TRex 450. That was ok.

Then i wanted to update on my Trex 600 but the Update still worked and worked and worked. I interrupted the update with closing the window obviously and now i get no connection to the GeoLink Modul despite he says Update 1.3.2 is on the GeoLink ?
Probably the update has been done but now no connection. Can you send me a fix for this?

On my TRex 450 i updated correctly but still have problems with the functions on the GeoLink Module. But i will open a new topic where i describe the problems exactly. Now i wanted to fly with the TRex 600 to evaluate if the problems depending on the size of the heli or it is the same on all units.

Thank you for your good service.

PostPosted: Sun 25. Sep 2022 12:51:32 
Site Admin

Hello,

you can perform Recovery update when firmware is not flashed correctly. It is enough to go to the GeoLink window - Update tab and after clicking Flash button press Recovery mode. Then insert GeoLink cable and flashing will start. In this mode it is possible to update at any moment too.

Please make sure that your GeoLink is really GeoLink v2. Otherwise firmware 1.2.1 must be selected.

PostPosted: Sun 25. Sep 2022 13:04:07 

:mrgreen: Tomasz your answering time is phenomenal !!!

With the answer i was able to solve the problem. Many thanks to you.

Your phenomenal support that's the reason why i decided to buy your system.

So now i can test my TRex 600 and then i will report.

for my problems with the GeoLink Modul on my TRex 450 i open a new post.

Thanks and have a nice sunday.

PostPosted: Sun 25. Sep 2022 13:28:18 
Site Admin

Hello,

you are welcome. Before opening new thread you can check if there is no same question. Because many questions including this one was already answered many times.

PostPosted: Sun 25. Sep 2022 19:28:24 

Sorry Tomasz,

i'm reading in the forum for 3 months now and i remember there was a similar post where you explained a interrupted firmware flash to solve. But i did not found it instantly.

And with the explanation on the computer flashing hint i did not realize i have to plug in the cable after adressing and initiating the flashing procedure.

So in the future i try to be patient and do a more precisely search.

Thanks