It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 17:51:58

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri 05. Aug 2022 19:16:00 

1.216 / 5.000
Übersetzungsergebnisse
Hello Tomas.
Got my Geolink V2 up and running today.
I had the V1 version before, so I was able to set it up very quickly.
But then there was a negative surprise at the airfield.
1. First I tried the position hold function, the heli stayed in one place as expected, but it wobbled terribly over the swash plate.
2. Second, I tested Return to Home, the heli came back, but it also wobbled a lot over the swashplate, I had to stop.
3. And then there was the problem that the Geo LinkV2 stopped all functions after about a minute, the blue LED no longer lit up and all satellites were gone. (At the start there were 12 satellites)
I charged the battery again to see if the GeoLink loses all functions again and that's exactly how it was, again after about a minute the Geo link was out of order.
I have the current firmware on it in the GTR and in the Geolink.
The compass was recalibrated by me.

I don't know this behavior from GeoLink V1, it always worked well and worked cleanly.

What can I change or what are these problems, especially the permanent failure?

Please help.

PostPosted: Fri 05. Aug 2022 19:23:37 
Site Admin

Hello,

for first two problems we already have solution in the firmware that will be released very likely during next week. It will make movements much smoother. It seems GeoLink v2 is much faster on GPS updates and this could cause more visible movements.
For the third problem we dont know what it could be, but the same happened also to other pilot today.
I believe we will find solution for the problem during next week too.
It seems that it could be caused by unknown GPS commands coming from satellites.
I will let you know any news.
If you can download a flight log from Spirit it can be helpful.

Please note there is same thread describing same problem 1. and 2. in the Support section. So we will merge the threads.

PostPosted: Fri 05. Aug 2022 19:42:49 

Thanks for the quick reply. I've been flying Spirit system for a number of years and I know you'll find a solution to these problems soon. You've been doing a good job with your Tem for a very long time. I'll wait for your solution. Thanks

PostPosted: Sun 21. Aug 2022 10:12:42 

It's not only the GeoLink V2, since the last Frimware 3.41 SPIRIT GT ,the GeoLink V1 not flight clean ( Wobbeling) by Return Home ! Before was all perfect ! :shock:

gerry wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply. I've been flying Spirit system for a number of years and I know you'll find a solution to these problems soon. You've been doing a good job with your Tem for a very long time. I'll wait for your solution. Thanks

PostPosted: Sun 21. Aug 2022 10:25:50 

Hello Flaming. Thank you for your contribution. We are currently testing new upgrades. When Tomas is healthy again there will be further tests and the solution will soon be available.

PostPosted: Sun 21. Aug 2022 12:40:10 

Tomas is healthy again" ?? I hope all is okay, because the healthy is the most important and priority all over at all !
Wish all the best.

gerry wrote:
Hello Flaming. Thank you for your contribution. We are currently testing new upgrades. When Tomas is healthy again there will be further tests and the solution will soon be available.