It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 22:14:51

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun 24. Jul 2022 8:46:43 

I don't have 200HV anymore because I had warranty issues with it and Kontronik replaced it with 210 HVI. But before this happened I made hundreds of flights with 200 HV, all with working telemetry. And actually I had 2 different units along the process, one from 2013 and one newer (2020 probably) and it worked on both. So I'm sure it can work.

It looks like you have everything setup right. Just obvious thing - you're using correct 'SAT' port in Spirit? Then maybe double check the cable, not sure what else...

If this doesn't help, you could connect the Kosmik to another FBL, or this GT to Jive, just to figure out if it is FBL or ESC causing the issue.

PostPosted: Sun 24. Jul 2022 22:17:24 

Your success with is is very encouraging. I have the telemetry connected to Sat1 on the SpiritGT. The AR6610T is connected via the PPM pins (another special Spirit cable).

I do as you suggest and try connecting my Jive to the GT or the Kosmik to the Jive to try to isolate the issue.

-Eric

PostPosted: Mon 25. Jul 2022 8:36:19 

Desmohead wrote:
Your success with is is very encouraging. I have the telemetry connected to Sat1 on the SpiritGT. The AR6610T is connected via the PPM pins (another special Spirit cable).

I do as you suggest and try connecting my Jive to the GT or the Kosmik to the Jive to try to isolate the issue.

-Eric

Do you get BEC voltage over telemetry? No the one coming from RX, but one from FBL?

What I'm looking for is some way to see, if problem is on FBL-ESC line, or on FBL-RX. I'm not sure now, but I think FBL might still transmit BEC voltage even if it doesn't get other data from the ESC. You could check on your other heli with Jive (just disconnect esc tele cable temporarily). This could be used to figure out if FBL is able to transit any telemetry data.

PostPosted: Mon 25. Jul 2022 8:40:30 
Site Admin

Hello,

is integration and rest of the telemetry working fine?
This is important to check.
Unfortunately we have no experience with this ESC, but the only possibility is to play with ESC settings or to try a different ports.

PostPosted: Tue 26. Jul 2022 3:36:00 

Working now! I plugged the telemetry from the Kosmik into my Spirit2 (different Heli) and telemetry worked fine. Reconnected telemetry from the Kosmik to the SpiritGT and did a factory reset on the GT. Ran through the Spirit setup and Woot! Telemetry! Thank you so much for your advice! Wishing you happy and safe flying.

-Eric