It is currently Fri 29. Mar 2024 8:37:20

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri 03. Jun 2022 11:14:36 
Site Admin

Here we have guide how to set mechanics correctly:
http://manual.spirit-system.com/index.p ... tive_Pitch

PostPosted: Fri 03. Jun 2022 16:10:11 

The truth is after added the posibilty to adjust the negative pitch, that you will have to see the main adjustment will well done, even for later functions. The main thing is to be able to adjust the Heli the first time without hindrance.
After that the functions will work fine and better.
I do not understand your position of not implementing the function to adjust the negative pitch in the Setup Wizard.
Since from what I see, users choose to adjust the negative pitch in the other window Servo Travel correction !?

I am sure once it is available, many users will use it, because if not, users will fly with 13 positive and about 16-17 negative !! In most cases without knowing it!
When all the travel from top minus to top positive are adjusted on the software,
the Flybarless will work much better, much more linear and smooth ! :ugeek:

ZeXx86 wrote:
We could add Servo Travel Correction to the Setup Wizard. But this would increase misuse cases as people will not think and will not try to find real reasons why they are getting unequal pitch. With the most models it is possible to set it really well even without Servo Travel Correction.
People are taking the easiest and fastest ways to reach their goal, especially if there is quick access to it. But this does not mean these ways are correct.
Then there would be much more questions and disatisfaction why their rescue mode is not moving model UP, why GeoLink function is wrong or even why model is moving odd when doing tic tocs, etc.

PostPosted: Sat 04. Jun 2022 9:29:57 
Site Admin

You should always measure positive and negative pitch during initial setup. How pilot can not measure such basic thing? If someone is doing setup in this way then there is no doubt it will be all wrong.
Please explain to me, if model is configured well and mechanics is precise, how you can achieve different positive and negative pitch?
Spirit units are already between 3 most used controllers around the world actually.

PostPosted: Mon 06. Jun 2022 9:06:02 

Hello, that is what I mean, make it even better, with the possibility to adjust the negative
Pitch in the "" Initial Setup Wizard"".

ZeXx86 wrote:
You should always measure positive and negative pitch during initial setup. How pilot can not measure such basic thing? If someone is doing setup in this way then there is no doubt it will be all wrong.
Please explain to me, if model is configured well and mechanics is precise, how you can achieve different positive and negative pitch?
Spirit units are already between 3 most used controllers around the world actually.