It is currently Sat 27. Apr 2024 8:10:38

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat 21. Aug 2021 16:57:52 

Hi, I move the last two message and open a new Topic because the other one is stated solved.

This is because your channel has to be reversed. On (3) is visible from -61% - -38%. So it is enough to use channel reverse and then it will work.

Hello, I think it is much easier and safer to take out the GeoLink Funtion "Altitude Limit" from the window channel mapping,
and re-emplace for this the Function 6.2.4 On (4) Channel value 27% - 56% : When On (4).
Because this Function is much more important, by the minimum mistake
the Heli will Flight away. And by the way I lose another week trying to adjust with endpoints Dualrates and reverse, but still not works.

By the way I found a Software Bug because in the Manual are described:
6.2.2 On (2)
Channel value -100% - -62% : When On (2) is displayed the unit is in a programming mode which allow to overwrite current Home spot to the new with position at which the model currently is. Change will affect all Banks - if used. Please note that it will not work if model is flying or if GNSS signal is very weak.

6.2.3 On (3)
Channel value -61% - -38% : When On (3) is displayed the unit is in a programming mode which allow to overwrite current Home spot to the new with position at which the model currently is. Change will affect only active Bank.
But on the GeoLink Aid Window shows: Value (2) affect only active Bank. and when shows Value (3) is affect all Banks

As I write before I try everything ,Endpoint, Reverse, Dualrate and nothing, I was get the Value (4) but with this
the coming Home Function no more engaged .
Also I observe on this Nº1 Test Rabbit Goblin 500 also the Heli that I have problems from the beginning,
that even if I switch it off, and after only less than one minute switch on again, the GeoLink takes at least 10 minutes to get Satelites, the other GeoLInk I have takes the Satelites in only few minutes ( Blue Led) even first switch on.
Also the programming trought switch still not works, and the Function Position Hold the same, the Heli starts to lose altitude and begins to make a circle without control.
For me I get everytime more convince that I get a Monday eaerlier production this unit.
But Automatic Rescue works perfect.

At this stage I was prepared to install the new firmware 3.3.2 on the Big Kraken because normally I don't like to use it as "Test Rabbit" , and I was speakless today when I switch on for the first time the Position Hold,
it was like nailed on the Air !!!!!!!!!!
Than I test the Function Automatic Rescue, and it's done Flawsles perfect!

Attached picture Kraken, the cable from the GeoLink is provisional installed , it will go unther the
boom.

Attachments:
Big Goblin Kraken Spirit GT and GeoLink.jpg
Big Goblin Kraken Spirit GT and GeoLink.jpg [ 2.87 MiB | Viewed 297 times ]

PostPosted: Mon 23. Aug 2021 23:27:59 

Nice that you were able to make it work. I use the Geolink to try newbie pilots.
However, I am still experiencing issues when flying it for a while and then the helicopter will refuse to move (specially after a "U Turn". the Geolink will hold position very nice, but even after applying full elevator forward, the helicopter will just tilt the nose up and stay there, or even drift a bit backwards.
Do you experience any of this?