It is currently Fri 17. May 2024 1:54:38

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: GTR ???
PostPosted: Sun 22. Aug 2021 20:06:36 

Do I still need the GEO LINK or is it built in now ?

Post subject: Re: GTR ???
PostPosted: Sun 22. Aug 2021 20:34:16 

If you want the Geo Link capabilities you still need the Geo Link.....The GTR is the GT with Jeti receiver built in....

PostPosted: Mon 23. Aug 2021 16:45:29 

10x wrote:
If you want the Geo Link capabilities you still need the Geo Link.....The GTR is the GT with Jeti receiver built in....

Yes I know what the GTR is as I am replacing my RS units. I ask my question because of this

Pressure Sensor
Yes, it is there and fully embedded. Unparalleled precision of 1 Pascal allow extremely precise altitude measurement . With the innovative algorithms and Sensor Fusion technology the precision goes further down. It can be utilized in a various of ways such as Altitude hold or even Automatic Rescue system.

Clearly it states " can be utilized as Altitude hold or Automatic Rescue" which tells me you don't need Geo link, or am I missing something?

I guess I should have been more direct about what part of geo link I was asking about.

PostPosted: Mon 23. Aug 2021 19:30:35 

Luv2fly2 wrote:
10x wrote:

Yes I know what the GTR is as I am replacing my RS units. I ask my question because of this

Pressure Sensor
Yes, it is there and fully embedded. Unparalleled precision of 1 Pascal allow extremely precise altitude measurement . With the innovative algorithms and Sensor Fusion technology the precision goes further down. It can be utilized in a various of ways such as Altitude hold or even Automatic Rescue system.

Clearly it states " can be utilized as Altitude hold or Automatic Rescue" which tells me you don't need Geo link, or am I missing something?

I guess I should have been more direct about what part of geo link I was asking about.

I'm interested in the same info.

I only want a good hard deck function.
Currently using an RS and geoLink in another Heli.
For my next conversion, I'm not sure if the GTR alone or with a geoLink is the best setup for hard deck accuracy?

PostPosted: Tue 24. Aug 2021 13:04:56 

I would imagine the GTR will give better altitude performance than the Geolink. As I see it the Geolink is only for GPS info in a GTR-Geolink combo...