It is currently Sun 12. May 2024 5:53:31

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu 05. Aug 2021 18:45:08 
Site Admin

Hello,

return to home programming maybe not worked for you, because connection was unstable with GeoLink. I believe new firmware will fix it.

During next week, we will be releasing update with improvements. Also Altitude Limit and Automatic Rescue will have time that you describe for ascending.

PostPosted: Fri 06. Aug 2021 10:24:14 

ZeXx86 wrote:
Hello,

return to home programming maybe not worked for you, because connection was unstable with GeoLink. I believe new firmware will fix it.

During next week, we will be releasing update with improvements. Also Altitude Limit and Automatic Rescue will have time that you describe for ascending.

Sounds good, Thanks a lot.

PostPosted: Fri 13. Aug 2021 16:16:53 

ZeXx86 wrote:
Hello,

Hello, updated to 3.3.2, but I cant see the windows to adjust the time for Rescue Automatic.

PostPosted: Sat 14. Aug 2021 17:12:52 

ZeXx86 wrote:
Hello,

Today some Flight Test again with FW 3.3.2, and now the GeoLink works perfectly,
I test the Function ( Rescue Automatic) and work's perfect, I reduce the minimum altitude to 5 Meters,
and now the Heli when it's comes down to the pregrogrammed altitude , he climbing to around 25 Meters,
and at the same time nice levelled on duration around 1.5 Seconds. Also with this Function now working perfect , it's very difficult to crash
a Heli, specially for beginner. The only I not see in the softwarwe the windows to adjust the Rescue duration.

Congratulations very good Job well done. :D

So now I will continues with fine Tune the Position Hold, the Heli starts to make a little circle ,
and not hold the altitude.

And It looks that the programming for the Home Position via Transmitter switch still not going.
I think the best it's really, by start up the Motor that this position must storage as Home Position,
because it is to much trouble to take everytime when Flying the Notebook plus you need Internet
for the Map, also the Risk that the Heli Flight away is very High, example if Fail Safe is storage,
in another place ( MAP) where you Flying actually, the chance is big that the Heli Flight away.
Also it is a must, that the Home Position must be refresh, everytime by switch on the Heli before Flight,
this is very inportant.

After this I start to Test the Autolanding ! :)

PostPosted: Mon 16. Aug 2021 7:58:19 
Site Admin

Hello,

thank you for your report.

You can use Return to Home without reprogramming, although programming should work.
Please note, you can set mode of RTH to take lift off position automatically so no programming is needed.

With RTH mode 4 it will work certainly each time without thinking about Home position.

PostPosted: Mon 16. Aug 2021 11:26:18 

ZeXx86 wrote:
Hello,

thank you for your report.

You can use Return to Home without reprogramming, although programming should work.
Please note, you can set mode of RTH to take lift off position automatically so no programming is needed.

With RTH mode 4 it will work certainly each time without thinking about Home position.

Hello, that's what I searching for, but on Window the "Receiver Channel mapping" there is only one
F:Geo-Link " Return to Home Position to select, I cant see the option you mean "mode of RTH to take lift off position automatically"
Thanks

PostPosted: Mon 16. Aug 2021 11:43:03 
Site Admin

It is enough to change Channel value. Nothing else is needed. Please see GeoLink guide:
http://manual.spirit-system.com/index.p ... On_.284.29

PostPosted: Mon 16. Aug 2021 18:27:51 

ZeXx86 wrote:
It is enough to change Channel value. Nothing else is needed. Please see GeoLink guide:
http://manual.spirit-system.com/index.p ... On_.284.29

Hi, also I try all with the endpoints but no chance to go on this, I have a Futaba Transmitter
I not understand to make it works, I like to have the value 4, but if I can adjusted to this value,
how to make it works, must I switch the transmitter before take off, or the GeoLink do it automatically?:
I see only the 4, but this is to make the Position Hold not to progrtaming when I use the switch.

6.2.4 On (4)
Channel value 27% - 56% : When On (4) is displayed it mean that at this point Return to Home is engaged and model will move to the Take-Off position. Take-Off position is programmed automatically during each Take-Off. This mode can be used stright with no Home position programming.

PostPosted: Tue 17. Aug 2021 7:31:54 
Site Admin

Hello,

you only have to change channel value. For example with Travel Adjust or Dual Rate until you will see On (4) in the Channels window.

PostPosted: Tue 17. Aug 2021 8:24:37 

ZeXx86 wrote:
Hello,

you only have to change channel value. For example with Travel Adjust or Dual Rate until you will see On (4) in the Channels window.

Hello, I try yesterday everything with the endpoint and reverse, but will try with dualrate, and when I see the 4 on the channel mapping window, how it works to storage the Home Position, also must I activate it with the switch before take off, or the GeoLink do it automatically?