It is currently Sun 16. Jun 2024 4:21:14

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun 22. Feb 2015 9:57:53 

Hello Guys,

i flew my TRex 550 with Spirit before (and it's awesome!), but since i switchted from Futaba to JETI i wanna use all Telemetry features of all components. I saw, that it's possible to configure the Spirit wireless over my JETI DS by using JETI EX Bus. Which is awesome, cause i don't have to carry my notebook anymore.

But since i want to use the telemetry and setup features of the MEZON speed controller too, i am not sure which receiver i need. Yesterday i tried connecting an JETI R8 EX EPC with the Spirit but was not able to get it working. While trying some settings, i stupidly changed the Receiver Mode from Normal Mode to "Clone", which means that i am gonna buy a JETI Box to get the receiver back to normal operation mode today.

Now, i am wondering if it is a better solution to use the JETI RSAT2 instead of a normal Receiver. The SAT has a PPM Out and a EX-Bus. I think the Telemetry of the MEZON needs to be connected to the EX-BUS while the Spirit could be conntected to the PPM. Would it be possible to use the Spirit Wireless Jeti Configuration with the setup?

Would be very cool, if someone could give me the "perfect" setup for my case :)
A new receiver is required anyway, so it would be no problem to buy another one.

cheers,
Chris
:?:

PostPosted: Sun 22. Feb 2015 10:54:46 
Site Admin

Hello,

for configuration from the transmitter you have to update to upcoming version 1.1.0. It will work with EX Bus connection.

If you wish to use telemetry sensors and configuration at the same time, you have to wait little bit. New REX receivers from JETI are comming soon.
Also there should be more possibilities available soon too.