It is currently Mon 13. May 2024 23:03:23

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat 10. Jul 2021 15:19:45 

So I start today to test a Basic Function for a Flybarless system " Rescue Normal" ( after parked the Function Auto Rescue min. altitude test for two weeks and still not work's) " follow happen after switch , I put the Heli before out of the level, the system only level the Heli but not elevate it ? I expect that the Heli goes for 1 Second with 60% Pitch up.
When I see this result, I cancel the test inverted, because after several testing the Heli starts to go backwards.
All the time without gaining altitude.
But the other problem is, that this main Function is not available direct to a channel, also it must be setup by a Bank that when you need it in emergency you have to switch it in the correct previously assigned function in a secondary switch ???
Why this basic function "Rescue Normal" is not directly selectable in the Channel assignation windows in the software.

PostPosted: Sat 10. Jul 2021 17:02:41 

There must be something wrong with your basic setup. There are a lot of people where all works fine.

Can you please check following things.
If you put the pitch stick in the middle, is the 0 pitch. Collapse both blades in same direction , they must be parallel. If so. Check how many pitch put the system in , while rescue? It must be more than hover pitch.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 Lite mit Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun 11. Jul 2021 8:14:15 

Dr.Fleming wrote:
But the other problem is, that this main Function is not available direct to a channel, also it must be setup by a Bank that when you need it in emergency you have to switch it in the correct previously assigned function in a secondary switch ???
Why this basic function "Rescue Normal" is not directly selectable in the Channel assignation windows in the software.

In my case (Spirit GT/Specter 700/Rescue Acro/Rescue coll. pitch: 80%) there is no need to use bank switching. Rescue is assigned to a channel (General/Channels/F: Stabi Function=>Channel 8). Rescue works for me upright and inverted including the climbout. You could try with 80% coll pitch. Also you could do rescue tests without having to fly (on the bench).

Post subject: Re: Spirit GT , Function
PostPosted: Sun 11. Jul 2021 10:08:54 

Loetefix wrote:
There must be something wrong with your basic setup. There are a lot of people where all works fine.

Can you please check following things.
If you put the pitch stick in the middle, is the 0 pitch. Collapse both blades in same direction , they must be parallel. If so. Check how many pitch put the system in , while rescue? It must be more than hover pitch.

Hi, yes it is 0º in the middle,what you mean with "Collapse both blades in same direction" Tracking?
The strange is that if I test it on the bench I see the swashplatte going up ( a lot more than Hovering) , but later on Flying,
the Heli not moves up?
Will start to test next week with the other GT's I have and see what happen.

PostPosted: Sun 11. Jul 2021 10:12:27 

Ok, then try with 80% col. Rescue pitch as swash23.

PostPosted: Sun 11. Jul 2021 10:17:07 

swash23 wrote:
Dr.Fleming wrote:

In my case (Spirit GT/Specter 700/Rescue Acro/Rescue coll. pitch: 80%) there is no need to use bank switching. Rescue is assigned to a channel (General/Channels/F: Stabi Function=>Channel 8). Rescue works for me upright and inverted including the climbout. You could try with 80% coll pitch. Also you could do rescue tests without having to fly (on the bench).

Hi thank's for the example, but the problem is that you can chosse only one time the Stabi Function from the Channel asign Windows, because if you use the Rescue Normal example in your case channel 8, how do you make it works the rest of the Functions.
My idea is, to activate the Function from the Spirit GT without the GeoLink "Minimum altitude Automatic Rescue " and in case I need it, to setup the self returning switch from the Transmitter the Function " Rescue now normal" Of course I test first the functions on the bench.

PostPosted: Sun 11. Jul 2021 10:18:24 

Loetefix wrote:
Ok, then try with 80% col. Rescue pitch as swash23.

ok will test with 80% thanks, what is swash23?

PostPosted: Sun 11. Jul 2021 10:48:59 

Swash23 is the user some posts before :)

PostPosted: Sun 11. Jul 2021 13:58:19 

Loetefix wrote:
Swash23 is the user some posts before :)

Ouch :lol: ok I will test with 80%, but can you please tell my how to setup my Futaba
to make works this two Functions, the Function " Rescue Normal " in the background if I need it for an emergency, and the Function " Minimum Altitude Rescue automatic" with the Spirit GT, ( Not with the GeoLink) thanks.

My idea is, to activate the Function from the Spirit GT without the GeoLink "Minimum altitude Automatic Rescue " and in case I need it, to setup the self returning switch from the Transmitter the Function " Rescue now normal" .

PostPosted: Mon 12. Jul 2021 7:49:45 
Site Admin

Hello,

it is not possible to set Rescue (Automatic) to run in background while using other Stabi mode at the same time.
This is possible only with GeoLink Altitude Limit - you will enable F: GeoLink Altitude Limit in the General/Channels with assigned channel.

No need to use Bank Switching at all.