It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 13:56:26

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri 02. Apr 2021 19:32:31 

Hello all,

What can I say, the Geolink works (almost) perfectly. :D :D :D

The first time I had not calibrated it properly, because at position hold it had completed a circle of about 1m.

After the second calibration (this time without rotor blades) it is almost perfectly still.

Now I have two questions/comments for you:

1. at the altitude limit I had set it down from 5m to 3m on the second flight, nevertheless I had the feeling that it saved even higher??? At 7m or so...And that wasn't acceleration, because I had tested it at hover. :o

2. i would like to combine Return To Home with Hold Altitude, but this is exactly not possible with my An (4) (Return To TakeOff), because both functions have to be on one channel. And exactly there is no value where the To (4) can be combined with Hold Altitude (Active).

How did you do this?

Thanks in advance

Greetings
Renzo

PostPosted: Wed 07. Apr 2021 18:44:43 

elvio3 wrote:
2. i would like to combine Return To Home with Hold Altitude, but this is exactly not possible with my An (4) (Return To TakeOff), because both functions have to be on one channel. And exactly there is no value where the To (4) can be combined with Hold Altitude (Active).

How did you do this?

You don't provide much information about your radio, and is capabilities. Why do these two fuctions have to be on one channel? This is not the case in general. Is this a limitation of your radio, like your number of channels are limited?

PostPosted: Sun 11. Apr 2021 12:10:32 

Yes, sorry, it's a Spektrum DX9. But anyway, I'm happy like it is. It's not neccessary to have Return to home togheter with altitude hold. I will control the altidude myself.