It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 9:35:15

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun 28. Mar 2021 18:57:40 

I have a strange behaviour on my initialization pitch pump, I have several other helis where all three cyclic servos pitch pump at the same time when I wait for the initialization confirmation.
I have a Soxos Strike 7 that flies great but it is the only heli that does this, setup with 120 degrees reversed swash, Futaba S-Bus receiver type.
so far I have check the following in the software, unit orientaion, servo wiring to the specified ports, all seem to be configured properly with no change.
did I not go through the setup wizard all the way - 100%? and this is telling me something?
anyone else experience this behaviour? I am hoping it is just a step I missed, otherwise heli flys great.

PostPosted: Mon 29. Mar 2021 12:29:50 

Hello,
have you activated Rescue ? This is, I think, the sign that you have activated rescue by a switch - please look up if it is so -
Also you shouldn't start flying the heli by activating rescue at start up - look at the online-manual -

http://manual.spirit-system.com/index.php?title=Manual

Best regards
Matthias

PostPosted: Mon 29. Mar 2021 14:06:00 
Site Admin

Hello,

it is enough to view Flight Log.
There is some error saved in the log.

PostPosted: Mon 29. Mar 2021 14:34:12 

Tomas
after my last flight I tried to view the log through my Android tablet without any luck, I was at the field and wasn't sure how to view the log.
Can I save the log to my "documents" file on the tablet? do I need a Wifi connection for this feature to work.
I understand that you loose the log after disconnecting the lipo battery, it would be helpful if it was saved until I got home to connect to my PC.
Hi Mattes61
I can confirm that rescue was not activated, and is not assigned to any switch, but thanks for your feedback.
John

PostPosted: Tue 30. Mar 2021 2:01:38 

after I came home from work I decided to plug in my Spirit 2 to read the log, I saw the warnings that the cyclic ring and tail limits were reached so I decreased my values slightly and rebooted the unit and got the three servos to pitch pump at the same time. looked at the log again and it calibrated fine with a good health message, mind you it was not a flight but just a quick start up.
I will have to see if I can get my log downloaded on my tablet after my next flight at the field to verify my current settings.
Thanks for directing me to the logs Tomas.
John