It is currently Fri 29. Mar 2024 11:45:40

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu 04. Feb 2021 8:25:32 

I can only say that other suppliers/manufactures should be as good as Spirit Systems (Tomaz).
Recently I purchased a radio (among other things) and living in Australia I was sent a Euro radio. When I let Tomaz know about the error, he acknowledged the problem straight away and sent me the correct radio for Australia with in a matter of hours, he arranged for the wrong unit to be shipped back all his expence. It was only a software change to correct the problem and I was prepared to send the original radio back to have it changed, however Tomaz and the Spirit team decided that it would take to long to do that and sent another unit.
THIS IS WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu 04. Feb 2021 15:52:15 

+1

PostPosted: Thu 04. Feb 2021 17:59:55 

+1
totally agreee
always had top notch support from spirit

PostPosted: Thu 04. Feb 2021 18:55:39 

+1!

PostPosted: Fri 05. Feb 2021 20:06:51 

Yup, agreed! Besides having the best FBL units on the market, they also give the best support and listen the most to customers wishes for further firmware updates. Honesty Spirit's products are sold too cheap for all that you are getting with it.

PostPosted: Wed 10. Feb 2021 5:29:24 

I can not say enough wonderful things for the Spirit Team and especially Tomas Jedrzejek, ADMIN, because if we can dream up what we want, the team and Tomas can find a way to make it happen... amazing support.

As previously mentioned, the customer support is the best in the world, always going the extra mile, to make things as perfect as possible, across so many platforms, software, and support, and almost real time, with timezone changes and still great incredible support from Tomas and the entire team. This is so very much appreciated!

I have worked and gotten to know Tomas in the very early years, and we tested quite a lot of things together, and always got my dreams to come true for this technology... I can not say enough how impressed I am with Tomas and his entire team and their features and upgrades that are delivered and work.

It boggles my mind how he and the team, can deliver a solution for everyone's needs, across so many platforms and across many different technologies that all seem to magically work, AND to keep track of all the things needed across multiple platforms, TX's RX's and accessories to work with the Spirit Hardware and devices. Just simply amazing, and I am without a doubt a customer for life of all things Spirit... especially when Tomas is involved.

Absolutely the best, fastest, support, development, testing and the end result is successful solutions that work and work incredibly well.

Thank you Tomas, and team Spirit, you all are my heroes - delivering all the functions I requested and asked for in record time over the years, and it all works better than could be imagined - and part of the package cost for the hardware, without nickel and dimeing for every software feature that other companies try to come out with and charge a price for each update. Tomas and team have great products that work, and I will be a Spirit Advocate forever without a doubt, always!

It appears Tomas almost never sleeps, and is truly dedicated to innovation and excellent support....

I think these statistics prove the following is true since Spirit inception, and still making new functions and features for each new release:
Tomas Jedrzejek Joined: Mon 29. Apr 2013 10:06:44
Last visited: Tue 09. Feb 2021 16:38:23
Total posts: 10249
[31.09% of all posts / 3.60 posts per day]
VERY IMPRESSIVE SUPPORT ALWAYS!
THANK YOU TOMAS!!! AND TEAM!
CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL YOU HAVE DELIVERED OVER THE LAST 8 YEARS ACROSS MANY PLATFORMS AND HELIS!!!! (And AERO TOO)

Sincerely,
Thanks Tomas and Team Spirit, you guys are truly the best!
Dave :D :D :D

PostPosted: Sat 20. Feb 2021 17:12:52 

I absolutely agree with every word told so far!
Never experienced better or just equal service at any other company!
Thanks so much to Tomas and the Team, I will never ever change to another system!
Best regards, Werner

PostPosted: Mon 08. Mar 2021 18:54:10 

Really happy to see this. In the past 6 months Ive had to deal with 2 fbl company's, one was ok but did eventually show his true colors when I found a problem and the other was talking down to me and pretty insulting in the reply's that I got. They even accused me of trying to ruin their reputation. This is what has lead me to look for a new fbl and here I am.

Some one mention the Spirit and I have seen a number of good things posted so I gave it a try. Small learning curve with tuning but no big deal. A little clumsy with the integration and telem on spectrum but it does work well once hooked up. What really grabbed me is the way it flys. I put it on my worst heli and it flew a little better then what I pulled out of it. Nice fluid feel, stable, agile....wow, really nice. Then I moved it up to my main bird. New, much better servos, newer machine. Took about 3 or 4 flights to dial it in but the heli is amazing right now. Almost intuitive on the reaction. Never has my old fbl felt this solid, predictable, natural.....even when its on my best servos. I was so blown away I ordered another spirit2 so I can drop it on my 700 with the best stuff I have. Cant wait to see how that feels.