It is currently Fri 29. Mar 2024 9:05:29

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed 17. Jun 2020 11:34:09 

Hi everyone

When using an rx like spm4649t,and one Hw esc is there no need for Uni cable telemetry?
I ask why using the spm4649t and an Hw esc, without the Uni Cable Telemetry, I have to disable the telemetry item where you choose which esc you have in the spirit. Otherwise if I enable this item too, the volts of my battery through telemetry of 4649T do not appear on the radio(Ix12).

So I didn't understand if one option excludes the other.

Another question, in the telemetry section of my radio, I entered 1 as a value to have the exact same rpms of the governor and the spirit, on my radio, while more than one person wrote to me that 10 must be used.
I tried but if I enter 10 instead of 1, the values ​​appear as tens and not as hundreds.(inserted attachment)
Thanks

Thanks

Attachments:
Rpms1.JPG
Rpms1.JPG [ 36.68 KiB | Viewed 278 times ]

Last edited by Pino74 on Sun 21. Jun 2020 17:38:39, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed 17. Jun 2020 13:39:22 
Site Admin

1. For ESC telemetry you will need Telem UNI cable. If you will enable ESC telemetry option, then you have to use Telem UNI cable otherwise it will not work.
SPM4649T is receiver, so it is independent from ESC telemetry.

2. Never set any Gear Ratio or Motor poles in the radio. Always only in Spirit unit.

PostPosted: Sun 21. Jun 2020 11:35:23 

Hello
Telemetry with Uni Cable Telemetry does not work on my Ix12 Spektrum.
it is as if the cable is not connected at primary satellite port of my Spirit Pro with last firm(3.1).I have enabled telemetry in the spirit soft.I have a Hobbywing Platinium v4 60 amp updated to the latest firmware.
On my radio I can only see the rpm, but I see those because I have the spm4649t.
If I also want to see the total volts of my battery pack with the spm4649 it is possible, but I have to disable the telemetry voice from the spirit soft

Another thing is the Text Gen on the Ix12, there is no way to find the Esc Status section, there are all the settings except this one.
and to open and close the Integration Menu I have to do the same stick movements (Rudder / right-Alieron Left) both to open and to close the Integration.

I built the Telemetry Cable and I was very careful. I followed your instructions (Yellow to yellow, brown/black to brown/black. So only two cables are needed and red must be always disconnected)(Red wire from both JST and Servo connector should be disconnected.)

My radio is updated to the latest software.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sun 21. Jun 2020 12:05:09 

Then in a previous post, the one titled Heli Crashed, viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4078 I apologized with you and wrote that my heli crashed because of me.
Now I have discovered that the fault is mine but half done.
The reason is that the Text Gen (Integration) text on the Ix12 works badly, in practice if you change a value, even without SAVING, the value is saved.
And that's why my Heli crashed.

my advice is not to use the Tesxt gen (Integration) to anyone with an Ix12, because it works VERY bad.
I did 100 euros of damage, to inadvertently change the orientation of the Spirit (assembly direction) from the Text Gen.

even without saving the values ​​in text gen on the Ix12 they are stored the same.
Not only are the characters of the text very small, and the Esc Status section is missing as it is stated in the manual. The movements of the sticks to close and open Text gen on the manual are incompletely written. For my radio you have to do the same movements to open and close the menu text gen.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sun 21. Jun 2020 17:38:05 

I solved
I'm another victim of the latest Esc hw V4 update to Vbar version
Hobbywing Company writes the manuals with his feet, and in the history of the revision of the updates the current version(my esc 60 amp v4) before the Vbar is also missing, that is the 04 00 6(see Attachment)

I went back to the previous version(04 00 6) and now the telemetry and the Uni telemetry cable works fine.

Not only do I like text gen management in my Ix12, I have noticed the problems I have listed above

Thanks anyway

Attachments:
Cattura.JPG
Cattura.JPG [ 88.2 KiB | Viewed 214 times ]