It is currently Fri 19. Apr 2024 19:49:52

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon 04. May 2020 10:48:26 

Hey Folks,

i´m a bit confused about my "old" Setup on an old Spirit and an Graupner GR-24. I've connected them via SUMD form Receiver Port 8 to RUD port on Spirit. Everything works fine but now I want to integrate Telemetrie and got here some questions:

In the Wiki "Hott integration" you are writing, that I need to connect Spirit SYS Port with the Telemetrie port of the Receiver. For Telemetrie ok, but you are also writing that the SUMD Channel transmission will work over the Telemetrie Port. - Is this correct? So I can or must unplug the Channel transmission cable on the RUD port?

Will the UBS interface Work parallel to the Channel transmission on the SYS Port? Otherwise I won't be able to configure Spirit in this case.

Ore do I need to connect the Channel transmission from the Receiver separate in this case?

Thanks
Marcel

PostPosted: Mon 04. May 2020 11:20:24 

Hi,

1) connect the ESC to the Spirit Satellite Port #1 (special cable required)
2) connect the Telemerty Port of the GR-24 to the SYS Port (special cable required)

This will allow to get telemetry data AND configure the Spirit using your transmitter.

To use the USB Cable: disconnect the HoTT integration cable from the SYS Port and plug in the USB cable. Now you can configure the Spirit or Geolink via USB. Do NOT use an Y-adapter on the SYS Port.

In no case you have to disconnect the SUMD cable.

BR Eugen

PostPosted: Mon 04. May 2020 11:29:58 

enied wrote:
Hi,

1) connect the ESC to the Spirit Satellite Port #1 (special cable required)
already done with Unisens
enied wrote:
2) connect the Telemerty Port of the GR-24 to the SYS Port (special cable required)
clear so far

enied wrote:
This will allow to get telemetry data AND configure the Spirit using your transmitter.

To use the USB Cable: disconnect the HoTT integration cable from the SYS Port and plug in the USB cable. Now you can configure the Spirit or Geolink via USB. Do NOT use an Y-adapter on the SYS Port.
I will configure Spirit with my Computer and transmit the Channels via SUMD at the SYS Port - This won´t work , correct?

Ihm clear about the wiring but not where the SUMD Signals will be transmitted

enied wrote:
BR Eugen

KR
Marcel

PostPosted: Mon 04. May 2020 11:38:02 

The SUMD cable needs to be connected from GR-24 channel 8 to the Spirit RUD Port. It never needs to be disconnected.

BR Eugen

PostPosted: Mon 04. May 2020 12:22:56 

enied wrote:
The SUMD cable needs to be connected from GR-24 channel 8 to the Spirit RUD Port. It never needs to be disconnected.

BR Eugen

Thanks,

I read the Wiki wrong...

KR
Marcel