It is currently Fri 29. Mar 2024 9:20:15

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu 20. Nov 2014 21:00:09 

Hello,

Just wanted to confirm that everything is good on my Goblin 570 for the power inputs.

I have it setup so I have the Rx pack (1700mah 6.6v 2s LIFE) plugged directly into the AUX port with 1 lead and a second lead plugged directly into the X8R Rx. The Throttle cable is going directly into the 8XR as well to the ESC (Castle Creations Edge 80 HV) which does not have it's own BEC so I did not disconnect the red wire.

The FBL can pull power from the Rx pack directly through the AUX port and also through the Rx which goes through the Inverter cable and then the RUD port.

Is there any issues with this setup when using the Spirit inverter cable?

I just want to double check since this caused the tarot inverter cable to break and my most recent crash. Is there any reason this setup with the Spirit inverter cable can cause it to over load? Is there a better setup that I should consider for powering the unit? This seems nice and simple since it does not require any additional cables.

PostPosted: Thu 20. Nov 2014 21:10:29 
Site Admin

Hi,

it seems OK. With very similar/same setup you can fly with 800 size helicopter. There are lot of pilots with 700 and it flies great even with Tarot inverter (original) without any problem.

PostPosted: Thu 20. Nov 2014 21:53:10 

Ok excellent, I wonder what was with the inverters I had? I bought them from Tarot-USA and it said tarot on the package. Def not good quality though.