It is currently Thu 25. Apr 2024 8:53:57

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue 11. Nov 2014 15:50:46 
Site Admin

Great. In case it takes so long it searching for valid signal and resetting, it is for some reason unable to find it faster.

PostPosted: Tue 11. Nov 2014 16:07:36 

Yea, no issue though as it works after a few seconds and everything still works.

PostPosted: Tue 11. Nov 2014 19:39:47 

Welp,

The Tarot S.Bus converter shorted out when I plugged in the Rx before a flight. Got a nice bit of white smoke then no more link haha. Oh well, Time to order the better one!

PostPosted: Tue 11. Nov 2014 21:05:00 
Site Admin

Wow, thats very unpleasant :(

PostPosted: Wed 12. Nov 2014 19:40:02 

Yak wrote:
No probs.
Once this is all finished I will post an .eepe file for the taranis to be used for setups with the spirit.
This will include the bank switching, bailout etc, with the right failsafe settings.
You can test this out with the simulation of the TX as well (useful for checking channel outputs!)
With OpenTX, this can be copied to the TX via the USB connection.
Cheers,
Yak.

Yak, I would be very interested in looking through your .eepe file. I recently purchased a Taranis and have not started using it yet because I am still learning how to program it. I also recently purchased a Spirit FBL. I am now in the process of converting my X3 from Spektrum/sats/iKON to Taranis/X4R SB/Spirit. I'm new to the sport, so going slow and learning a lot from you guys! Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat 15. Nov 2014 13:00:44 

btheli wrote:
Yak wrote:
No probs.
Once this is all finished I will post an .eepe file for the taranis to be used for setups with the spirit.
This will include the bank switching, bailout etc, with the right failsafe settings.
You can test this out with the simulation of the TX as well (useful for checking channel outputs!)
With OpenTX, this can be copied to the TX via the USB connection.
Cheers,
Yak.

Yak, I would be very interested in looking through your .eepe file. I recently purchased a Taranis and have not started using it yet because I am still learning how to program it. I also recently purchased a Spirit FBL. I am now in the process of converting my X3 from Spektrum/sats/iKON to Taranis/X4R SB/Spirit. I'm new to the sport, so going slow and learning a lot from you guys! Thanks!

Sorry for the delay, but will post it shortly.
I have been tweaking a few things on the TX, and have not had time to hook it up to my laptop & copy it.
But at least I have been flying.. :)
I will also package up some of the sounds, that may not be in the default (or amber pack)
What version of OpenTx are you using? My .eepe will be for 2.012

Cheers,
Yak.

PostPosted: Sat 15. Nov 2014 13:09:51 

That is what counts! I'm at 2.012 as well. I've been working on my model too and might maiden today...we'll see. Looking forward to seeing your updated eepe. I think I'm still doing too much in the mixer and not enough in the inputs, but in the end it may not really matter

PostPosted: Sat 15. Nov 2014 15:02:15 

btheli wrote:
That is what counts! I'm at 2.012 as well. I've been working on my model too and might maiden today...we'll see. Looking forward to seeing your updated eepe. I think I'm still doing too much in the mixer and not enough in the inputs, but in the end it may not really matter

I think when you see mine, you will be happy.. the only thing I have in the inputs is the inputs & expo..
Everything else is in the mixing... Don't forget your subtrim & I had to change the PPM centering to the get the right pitch value..

Ok!!
Spent some time on this!!!
Hope I have not missed anything.

Attached are two files.

Attachment:
Trex450-Spirit(Yak).zip [1.09 MiB]
Downloaded 62 times

The first is an example setup .eepe for a TRex450 using a Spirit FBL Unit.
There is also an included folder for the sound files used, including the "Yoda" theme I have for this Heli.
Check the readme.txt for the full details including the description of the bailout, bank switching, gyro adjust, & voltage, gyro, throttle settings audio announcement.
Test it out in the TX sim first!!

Attachment:
PC-Joystick(Yak).zip [6.51 KiB]
Downloaded 53 times

The second file is a work in progress for PC games & Heli-X
I have been using Heli-X with the Taranis and USB cable in joystick mode.
Also been flying Heli's in Battlefield 4 with Taranis.. :)

To use this, power on the TX, select the joystick model & connect the USB cable.
Windows 8 automatically detects the Taranis "joystick"

Good Luck!
Cheers,
Yak,

PostPosted: Sun 16. Nov 2014 15:15:42 

Yak, I'm very happy...Thanks! This would be very useful to others...and it is off topic here. Please post this in the discussion forum in a new thread and also in the open tx forum over on helifreak. Great work!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16