It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 17:12:39

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun 17. Feb 2019 11:21:17 

Problem solved :D
Hi Thomas, I posted this on Helifreak
"I updated 4 of my Spirit heli's to version 2.6.0 a couple of weeks ago with no problem but when I updated a scale Agusta with a Turnigy 3 Channel Servo Speed/Direction Regulator fitted to control the retracts everything seemed to go fine but the retracts now won't function. On initialization the wheels will deploy to approximately 45* but will no longer respond to the Tx (DX9) input.Not sure what the problem is and why it's only effected the retracts
I have ordered a new servo regulator and will wait for that to arrive then pull the heli out the fuse (it's a 450 so working on those fuses is painful and I just haven't had the time )"
and your response was "it is necessary to re-assign all special functions. Then it will work again."

However I still cannot get them to work - The regulator is plugged into CH0 on an original Spirit Pro. Switch H, my retract switch is assigned to Aux3 in the Channel input config window on a DX9 but how I originally got it to work I cannot remember :?
Really sorry and feeling my age :oops:

Got it sorted assigned F:Output to CH0 on channel 8 & plugged lights into Aux 2 for power(always on)