It is currently Tue 04. Jun 2024 13:04:42

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed 14. Jul 2021 13:50:39 

ZeXx86 wrote:
Thank you.

I found one big problem immediately in the settings. Very likely it is responsible for your troubles.

In Bank 0 it looks good. But in Bank 1 and Bank 2 you have Limits/Collective Pitch Range set to default value - 64. This is very small value and will cause that your model will go down always. This is why I recommended to use Bank Comparison to see, what is different between banks.

For this reason I also do not recommend to use Banks at the beginning, because pilot have to learn what it can cause.

Hi, how can adjust to the correct Pitch value Bank 1 and 2. By the way have this in case when flying with the other Heli and GeoLink something to do? Because when Flying with GeoLink, Spirit not use the Banks.
But I will setup the Automatic Rescue function again on Bank 0, and see what happen.

PostPosted: Wed 14. Jul 2021 13:54:17 
Site Admin

When flying with GeoLink Banks are used in very same way. There is no difference with or without GeoLink.
Banks are used all the time when Bank channel is assigned.

You can change the Collective Pitch Range value by clicking at Bank 1/Bank 2 at the bottom in the Spirit Settings.
Then selecting Limits tab and configuring same value as for Bank 0 which is 155 in your case.

PostPosted: Wed 14. Jul 2021 14:02:48 

ZeXx86 wrote:
When flying with GeoLink Banks are used in very same way. There is no difference with or without GeoLink.
Banks are used all the time when Bank channel is assigned.

You can change the Collective Pitch Range value by clicking at Bank 1/Bank 2 at the bottom in the Spirit Settings.
Then selecting Limits tab and configuring same value as for Bank 0 which is 155 in your case.

Hi, I done it, but what sense makes that for each Bank you can setup the Pitch separately?? :shock:

PostPosted: Wed 14. Jul 2021 14:04:55 
Site Admin

For example that you do not have to change anything in radio to have different pitch range.
Some cheap radios have shared throttle and pitch curves where you can't change Pitch curve.

PostPosted: Wed 14. Jul 2021 14:58:20 

ZeXx86 wrote:
For example that you do not have to change anything in radio to have different pitch range.
Some cheap radios have shared throttle and pitch curves where you can't change Pitch curve.

It is a very nice detail from you to have in mind the User with Trasmitters with not much possibilities,
but all this low channel solutions , make it in the Spirit software by default "desactivated", like the Gryo gain
adjusting for Functions, and variable Pitch values for each Bank.

So now I'm by the setup with the Heli with GeoLink, and as I mention you earlier today, I have only the Bank 0
with the Function "Rescue Normal", activated by a self returning switch.

The other two function "Altitude limit" and "Position Hold together with Altitude Hold" obviously I setup with
the GeoLink functions, and therefore are not in Banks.
How I adjust there the "Pitch" :?:

PostPosted: Thu 15. Jul 2021 15:03:35 

ZeXx86 wrote:

Hi, I test yesterday the Heli with GeoLink and the Function's not work's. I test it today again still not works,
third Flight I activate the switch again, and surprisingly functions works?? Without change the setup.
Position Hold do it not nice since I added the Altitude Hold.

The Heli without GeoLink the" Rescue Automatic" now works after ingrease the Pitch in the two other Bank's :shock:
makes no sense at all this asditional Pitch adjustment, because by default when the Heli is setup the first time,
all the Functions ( Banks) must takes the main Pitch value, and if it's need it for someone to make some changes, it can be done as user request for make some experiment.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6