New version 3.4.2 released!
- Updated GeoLink Altitude Limit:
- Altitude Limit has configurable triggering Altitude in flight.
- Altitude for Triggering can be now configured in two ways:
- [NEW from 3.4.1] Defined by Altitude at which the function is engaged
- [NEW from 3.4.2] Defined by channel value - from channel value between -100% - 0% triggering altitude is calculated. You can see calculated value in the GeoLink window - Aid tab.
- Updated GeoLink functions:
- GeoLink functions such as Return to Home, Geo-fence, Position Hold will be more smooth.
- Updated GeoLink Vertical Correction Gain:
- GeoLink Vertical Correction Gain can be configured from 1 to 150.
- ESC telemetry - Kontronik was deprecated:
- This telemetry option is no longer working with Spirit v1.
- Please use TelMe telemetry option instead.
- New GeoLink firmware updating:
- All GeoLink modules can be updated easily directly from the Spirit Settings without downloading any file.
- Firmware can be selected from the List and then you can press the Flash button.
- New GeoLink v2 firmware 1.3.1:
- Improved operational stability of the GeoLink when flying.
- In rare cases communication was interrupted. All should be fine now.
- Updated Rudder Control Type - Motor:
- All Spirit units received support for Tail Motor.
- You can select Tail Motor support in the Expert Settings or in the Setup Wizard.
- Updated Governor:
- Support for new Goblin RAW 420.
- Sensing Divider has range up to 32.
Update for the Spirit units, GeoLink v2 is available in our Download section.
WARNING: Please be aware that GeoLink's function Altitude Limit behavior has changed and Return Altitude parameter need to be configured.