New version 3.4.0 released!
- New Rescue and Stabilisation engaging options:
- From now it is possible to engage rescue and stabilisation modes directly with assigned channel.
- It is possible to engage all modes without usage of Bank Switching.
- Simplified setup can help to configure Rescue and Stabilisation in two steps:
- Assign F: Rescue or F: Stabilisation in the General/Channels.
- Choose Selected by Channel in the Stabi/Function parameter.
- Support for new 700Hz servos:
- Servos such as one from Theta can operate at lightning 700Hz frequency!
- Supported with all Spirit units from now!
- Support for TBS CrossFire protocol:
- From now Spirit Pro, Spirit 2 and Spirit GT can use native CRSF protocol!
- It is recommended to use AETR channel layout in the radio.
- More details will be revealed at the CRSF Wiki page.
- Use 4-pin cable for Wiring with receiver.
- Do not forget to set CRSF TX and CRSF RX pins in the receiver - Default receiver configuration.
- GeoLink Map tab:
- GeoLink map tab is displaying Internet Provider position instead of Black Screen.
- GeoLink Info tab:
- Updated GeoLink window to distinguish how Altitude is measured.
- Graupner HoTT ESC telemetry support:
- Brand new telemetry with Graupner ESCs even without HoTT receivers.
- Please use ESC firmware with EAM - Electric Air Module.
- Use JST-Servo cable without RED wire. It should be connected at the SAT1 port in the Spirit units.
- JETI telemetry update:
- New telemetry variable S GPS Sats for displaying GNSS/GPS active satelite number from GeoLink.
- Updated SRXL2 support:
- Support for SRXL2 was improved in case of poor signal quality.
- Receivers/satellites are switched faster in case of lost signal.
- Fixed problem where secondary satellite was not working in some cases.
- Spirit Settings software:
- Telem Kontronik (v1) was marked as deprecated.
- It is recommended to use TelMe telemetry instead with the Telem Kontronik v2 cable.
- There is a message about unsupported F.Port with older units when selecting the receiver.
- Spirit Settings - Linux support:
- Improved support for Linux distributions where QT4 library is installed.
Update of the Spirit Settings software is available in our Download section.
Update for Spirit units can be done through the software Online.
No need to change any parameter after update from version 3.3.3.