New version 3.3.3 released!
- Rescue (Automatic) improvement:
- New Rescue (Automatic) behavior is introduced. Hard Deck altitude is now defined from altitude when the feature is engaged.
- The function can be used as other Rescue modes - upon activation, Rescue is engaged for 1.5 second.
- From then pilot can fly normally while unit is checking if model is under altitude at which the feature was activated.
- In this way you can have variable limit for triggering the rescue mode automatically.
- Hard Deck - Altitude Limit parameter was removed. Triggering altitude is not configured in the software anymore.
- New parameter Altitude - Rotor Compensation for compensating inverted flight difference in engaging the rescue.
- Spirit GT/GTR - altitude:
- Altitude measurement is visible also when not flying.
- GeoLink support:
- GeoLink has updated communication protocol.
- This will speedup all data requests sent to GeoLink module.
- It has the biggest impact for Spirit GT and GTR units for a seamless communication.
- GeoLink - Position Hold:
- When function is enabled at the bench, there should be no unexpected swashplate movement if model is motionless.
- It is possible to lift off even when function was enabled [With high caution!].
- GeoLink - Return to Home:
- When programming Home position and Bank Switching is disabled unit will not re-program data from other banks.
- JETI telemetry update:
- New telemetry variable S GPS Lat and S GPS Lon for showing GPS position.
- Telemetry variables are sent with a higher refresh rate.
- S Altitude is showing current altitude also when model is not flying.
- FrSky telemetry update:
- New telemetry variable GPS for showing GPS position available from GeoLink module.
- GAlt is showing current altitude also when model is not flying.
- GSpd is showing current speed obtained from GeoLink module.
- HoTT telemetry update:
- New telemetry variable Altitude for showing current Altitude available from GeoLink module or Spirit GT/GTR pressure sensor.
- Altitude is showing current altitude also when model is not flying.
- New telemetry variable showing BEC voltage as Pressure [GAM] when using ESC telemetry.
- New telemetry variable showing Vibration Level as Temp2.
- New telemetry variable showing Flight Speed from GeoLink module as Speed.
- Kontronik Telemetry:
- Old Kontronik telemetry supported with Spirit GT and GTR too.
- NOTE: TelMe telemetry option is recommended for all Spirit unit when using Kosmik, Jive PRO or Kolibri ESCs.
- Spirit Settings software:
- Unit model type is displayed at the Connection tab.
- Multiple RealTime logs can be opened from HDD.
- Updated instruction when new Update is available.
Update for the Spirit units, Wifi-Link, JETI integration is available in our Download section.
No need to change any parameter after update from version 3.3.2.
IMPORTANT for Spirit RS/GTR users: Throttle channel is fixed to Channel 1. If other channel was configured in the mapping, please update your radio channel layout.
NOTE for Spirit GT/GTR users: Update is recommended for all GT and GTR pilots.