New version 3.1.0 released!
- Completely new algorithms for Rescue and Stabilisation modes:
- New version of revolutionary Sensor Fusion technology for completely all Spirit units is here!
- Rescue and stabilisation modes were totally reworked from scratch.
- It brings significant advancements in precision, reliability and flexibility.
- Model can be powered up, transported and left at any attitude during or after initialization. Yet it has no impact at Rescue and Stabilisation precision.
- Model can be lifted off from an uneven surface without affecting Rescue and Stabilisation modes.
- It can work reliably under the most demanding maneuvers and very harsh environment at the same time.
- Suitable for all models.
- New parameter Stabi Correction:
- It enables additional corrections from a Motion Sensor for further precision improvement of the Rescue and Stabilisation modes.
- For models with a high vibration level it is recommended to leave default settings. (Disabled)
- Enables the most advanced Rescue and Stabilisation technology.
- Located in the Advanced/Expert Settings window.
- Feature is turned off by default.
- New Vibration Level measurement:
- Vibration Level telemetry value is calculated by a new algorithm from all axes.
- Vibration Level is more precise and is corresponding exactly with a real vibrations of the model.
- Updated Sensor data processing:
- Improved Sensor Data processing allows better rejection of possible interferences from connected peripherals.
- RPM Signal Processing:
- RPM signal measurement should be more stable and reliable with some models.
- This can result in better Governor performance and a proper operation.
- GeoLink - Completely new navigation system algorithms:
- GeoLink features can operate more precisely and reliably with any flight style.
- GeoLink Compass precision has been enhanced by one order.
- GeoLink is utilizing 9-axis Motion Fusion for Compass Heading calculation.
- GeoLink can find absolute position of the model at any given moment.
- GeoLink - New Return to Home feature:
- When configuring channel value to 50% for F: GeoLink - Return to Home new feature is engaged. State (4)
- Model will return to a Lift Off position.
- Lift Off position is automatically programmed any time model is not flying.
- Lift Off position is independent from programmed Home spot and is stored in a volatile memory.
- Pilot do not have to program any spot and do not have to care about changing field.
- Original RTH feature is unchanged and can be utilized complementary.
- GeoLink - Firmware update:
- Firmware updating is more reliable with all Spirit units.
- GeoLink - Connection stability:
- GeoLink logging enablement during model take off is more reliable.
- Old (original) Spirit units are handling communication more seemlessly.
- GeoLink - Vertical Correction Gain:
- Vertical Correction Gain range has been increased to 20 - 150%.
- GeoLink - electrostatic immunity increased:
- During high electrostatic discharges connection was prone for freezing. From now it is established again.
- GeoLink - Calibration:
- If the Compass Calibration will be unfinished 3 times the GeoLink will use the previous calibration data.
- GeoLink will return to a normal operation mode after 3 calibration failures.
- Support for Spirit RS units:
- Full support for brand new Spirit RS units.
- Spirit RS introducing control board and telemetry receiver in a single rigid package!
- Dimensions: 36.8 x 27.15 x 15.8 mm
- Weight: 23 grams
- Material: Aluminium alloy AL6061-T6
- Input Vultage: 3.5V - 12V
- Sensor: 12-Axis Sensor Fusion
- Processor: 32bit high performance ARM
- Units are already available for order.
- More information will be available at Spirit System information channels.
- Extended JETI integration:
- JETI integration has major improvements and new features.
- Improved appearance of the integration menu.
- New verification for the Integration file version mismatch.
- New Setup Wizard that will guide you through entire Spirit setup with all necessary instructions.
- New Vibration Analysis screen - you can view Vibrations at the plot in a real-time (except first Spirit units).
- New BEC Tester that can test power supply of the model.
- New Log Viewer that will allow you to view all flight events in a real-time.
- New Diagnostic screen that will display deflections of all channels and additional details.
- SRXL2 protocol improvements:
- Support for all full-size SRXL2 receivers.
- All SRXL2 based receivers can operate flawlessly now.
- Full integration and telemetry with all Spirit units is working with any SRXL2 receiver.
- Wiring instructions were updated. See SRXL2 Wiki page.
- Fixed Failsafe mode being not triggered with some receivers.
- IMPORTANT: Gyro Gain Channel has been reversed. Default channel reversing can be used now. Please reverse your Gyro Gain channel!
- JETI EX BUS protocol improvements:
- Default channel values with inactive receiver connection were updated.
- All channels were centered.
- Control loop enhancements:
- New optimizations for all units in the control algorithms allowing even faster regulation processing.
- Algorithms require less computing power which is beneficial especially for the first Spirit units.
- Calculations are performed in two separate processor cores.
- Tandem Helicopter support:
- Support for twin-rotor tandem helicopters has been improved.
- Elevator regulation is less sensitive making reactions more equal for all axes, resulting in a more stable flight.
- Smoother Flight performance:
- Flight characteristics were improved with faster response time for all units.
- Special Function - P: Pirouette Consistency:
- Adjustable range was changed to 50 - 250.
- Special Function - P: Holding Performance:
- Adjustable range was changed to 1 - 10.
- Stick Deadband parameter:
- Adjustable range was changed to 2 - 30.
- Spirit Settings - firmware update:
- Servo signal is turned off before flashing to prevent unexpected movement.
No need to change any parameter after update from version 2.6. and newer.
SRXL2 users: Reverse Gyro Gain channel.
RESCUE users: Once Rescue is engaged, please verify the swashplate is level after update.
STABILISATION users: Once stabilisation is engaged, please verify the swashplate is level after update.
GEOLINK users: Update GeoLink firmware to 1.2.0.
Update for the Spirit units, Wifi-Link, JETI integration is available in our Download section.
main.png [ 13.07 KiB | Viewed 6991 times ]
position.png [ 18.18 KiB | Viewed 6991 times ]
swashplate.png [ 15.46 KiB | Viewed 6991 times ]